iSoundCap for iPod nano, shuffle announced | iLounge News

iSoundCap for iPod nano, shuffle announced

image

The iSoundCap is a baseball-style cap designed to hold an iPod nano or iPod shuffle. “The ingenuity of this cap places the iPod so that there are no wires hanging below the head,” says the maker of the iSoundCap. “Whether enjoying your music while being physically active or just relaxing, the wires will never get in your way and the iPod is safely tucked away. The design is extremely user friendly, allowing for easy access as well as control over the iPod during any activity.” The iSoundCap is priced at $30.

« Apple responds to Scandinavian iTunes DRM complaints

Analyst: PortalPlayer likely to power next video iPod »

Comments

hahahahahaha.

Posted by LC Angell on August 1, 2006 at 11:22 AM (CDT)

I love the irony of a street style cap having the iPod out of your field of view.

As the iPod economy grew, I feared the day that function eclipsed form.

Posted by LC Angell on August 1, 2006 at 11:35 AM (CDT)

That is kind of stupid. If you can’t physically “See” the iPod, basically any mugger can just sneak up behind you and steal your hat. Personally, I would rather use a lanyard and tuck the iPod under my shirt.

Posted by LC Angell on August 1, 2006 at 11:40 AM (CDT)

This is silly.

Posted by LC Angell on August 1, 2006 at 11:41 AM (CDT)

Posted by LC Angell on August 1, 2006 at 12:55 PM (CDT)

Well I just think the design looks lame… but if they had a better looking version I bet it would be cool for use during a work out or especially while playing tennis.Situations where you are not in a large crowd b/c of how easy it would be for someone to just snatch your iPod and bolt.

Posted by LC Angell on August 1, 2006 at 1:28 PM (CDT)

Reminds me of something…oh yes, Hat FM!

Posted by LC Angell on August 1, 2006 at 2:40 PM (CDT)

Now if they could only find a way to tie this in with the beer helmet…

Posted by LC Angell on August 1, 2006 at 2:56 PM (CDT)

“Actually, when you check out the “iSoundCap in action” and see that most of the pictures are of people working out w/ the cap, it makes perfect sense.”

If you check out any companies website their marketing and fake testimonials can make a bag of shit look like it’s a viable product.

Posted by LC Angell on August 1, 2006 at 8:06 PM (CDT)

edit “company’s”

Posted by LC Angell on August 1, 2006 at 8:07 PM (CDT)

Mixing fashion and ipods don’t really go that well. The lanyard for the nano is all you really need.

Posted by LC Angell on August 2, 2006 at 12:54 AM (CDT)

At work! At the gym! While cooking dinner!

...seriously, poeple don’t wear hats that much anymore!

besides, it looks super dorky

Posted by LC Angell on August 2, 2006 at 1:24 AM (CDT)

This just stirs up old memories of people getting their hats snatched off their heads, when we were in middle school. Only now I’m an adult and the (ugly) hat has a $300 device attached to it.

Hmm… maybe it should come with a chinstrap.

Posted by LC Angell on August 2, 2006 at 7:32 AM (CDT)

ipod or made for ipod branded accesories are now becoming a joke.

Posted by LC Angell on August 2, 2006 at 11:59 AM (CDT)

I know I always workout with a cap on…whatever…

Posted by LC Angell on August 2, 2006 at 4:19 PM (CDT)

I’ve always had trouble working out with the wires all over the place. This makes perfect sense. I Love it!!

Posted by LC Angell on August 2, 2006 at 6:02 PM (CDT)

I always looked for something like this (something to keep wires out of the way)... I’m actually glad somebody thought of it and I look forward to try one. Has anybody used it?

Posted by LC Angell on August 2, 2006 at 9:01 PM (CDT)

Actually the pocket has a window for controls and is more practical to do your morning jogging without having your ipod on the hand but on the hat or to have your hands free to keep your kids safe. :)

Posted by LC Angell on August 3, 2006 at 9:36 AM (CDT)

IMO it reminds me of one of those old berr drinking novelty hats ;)

Posted by LC Angell on August 3, 2006 at 3:29 PM (CDT)