iSoundCap offers iPod-ready Ski Cap | iLounge News

iSoundCap offers iPod-ready Ski Cap

image

iSoundCap has announced the iSoundCap Ski Cap, a new iPod-ready cap designed for skiing and other cold weather activities. “This new cap, made of 100% acrylic, not only will keep the head warm, but will also hold an iPod nano in a water resistant protective pocket,” says the company. “The clear plastic covering the iPod wheel allows the user to change volume and song without removing the ski cap: just hit your playlist and go.” Pricing and availability were not announced.

« Analyst expects 16GB flash-based video iPod

Apple releases iPod game cheats, hidden levels (updated) »

Comments

am I reading this correctly? am I seeing things? do people actually buy these useless pieces of clothing? he looks like a nerd wearing something his mommy bought him and he doesnt want to feel bad so he wears it anyways. I dont want to sound mean, but c’mon, this is REDICULOUS. Someone think of some better products.

Posted by fxspec06 on December 6, 2006 at 11:46 AM (CST)

I agree. I’m all for personal expression and people can wear whatever the hell kind of clothing they want. But that also means I’m free to make fun of people who walk around with their iPod on their head.

Posted by multimoog on December 6, 2006 at 12:20 PM (CST)

That is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.  I’m buy two.

Posted by Bill Gates on December 6, 2006 at 1:10 PM (CST)

First of all, forgive my poor english writing. I’m   french speaking.
I found this item stupid and DANGEROUS. There is a million ways to listen to iPod and don’t tell me that all your pockets are full.
Then name this «SKI Cap» is the most stupid and irresponsible thing. I don’t want to preech or to act as a ski patrol, but skiing demand somes serious precaution. Awerness is one of the must important. It’s simply to isolated yourself in your bubble with your misic and unable to heard what is happening around you.

The coming season, i maybee the skier on the tow diamnonds slope that shut out « Wacht your left » and looking at someonne downhill with a cap and whistling while heading to is left. Then ...

Posted by vpodmac on December 6, 2006 at 1:52 PM (CST)

Maybe a set of gloves with shuffle integration would be cool… but this/these things? Everything this company puts out is fgly.

Posted by JeremytheIndian on December 6, 2006 at 11:30 PM (CST)

you are all wrong.  this thing is very useful.  it might save your life.  it can act as a cushion when you hit the ground with your head or something.  kinda like extra protection for that one spot of the head.  awesome dudes!

Posted by yay on December 8, 2006 at 12:39 AM (CST)

iSoundCap? Honestly drop the whole “iWhatever” markenting plan. Some of these names are terrible, but this one might take the cake. Apple should be the only one allowd to use it… because they made it trendy.

Posted by Andrew H on December 10, 2006 at 8:05 PM (CST)