iStyles offers ‘iPod Fashion Bonanza’
iStyles today announced what it calls an “iPod Fashion Bonanza.” The online store has added numerous new accessories for the iPod, iPod mini, and iPod nano, including: iPod Click Wheel Skins, iPod mini Click Wheel Skins, Complete iPod Skins, Complete iPod mini Skins, iPod nano Skins, Jeans Hard Cases for iPod and iPod mini, Luxury Leather Hard Cases for iPod and iPod mini, and FabriX Cases for iPod nano.
The Click Wheel Skins are sticker-like protectors for the click wheels of the iPod and iPod mini. They’re available in a range of patterns and are printed on premium grade adhesive-backed vinyl.
The iPod nano Skins are based on the original iStyles Skins and are available in a slew of designs that can be mixed and matched.
iStyles’ Jeans Hard Cases are stylish hardcover cases for the iPod and iPod mini, made using a high-quality jean-like material.
The Luxury Leather Hard Cases protect the iPod and iPod mini from scratches, bumps and minor drops, and are made using the fine leather.
iStyles’ FabriX Cases for iPod nano are handmade specially for the nano “using the finest of high grade fabrics and inner quilt padding.”
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?