iStyles offers ‘iPod Fashion Bonanza’
iStyles today announced what it calls an “iPod Fashion Bonanza.” The online store has added numerous new accessories for the iPod, iPod mini, and iPod nano, including: iPod Click Wheel Skins, iPod mini Click Wheel Skins, Complete iPod Skins, Complete iPod mini Skins, iPod nano Skins, Jeans Hard Cases for iPod and iPod mini, Luxury Leather Hard Cases for iPod and iPod mini, and FabriX Cases for iPod nano.
The Click Wheel Skins are sticker-like protectors for the click wheels of the iPod and iPod mini. They’re available in a range of patterns and are printed on premium grade adhesive-backed vinyl.
The iPod nano Skins are based on the original iStyles Skins and are available in a slew of designs that can be mixed and matched.
iStyles’ Jeans Hard Cases are stylish hardcover cases for the iPod and iPod mini, made using a high-quality jean-like material.
The Luxury Leather Hard Cases protect the iPod and iPod mini from scratches, bumps and minor drops, and are made using the fine leather.
iStyles’ FabriX Cases for iPod nano are handmade specially for the nano “using the finest of high grade fabrics and inner quilt padding.”
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
- Apple confirms Beats Electronics acquisition for $3 billion
- Blog spotlights risks in cheap, counterfeit iPad chargers
- Gibson buys Philips’ Apple accessory brand, Woox Innovations
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Congress passes bill to legalize phone unlocking
- Bose sues Beats over noise-canceling patents
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Modern Combat 5: Blackout
- Apps of the Week: ShipAntics, Modern Combat 5, This American Life 3.0 + more
- Report: Apple could launch own mobile wallet this fall
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Apple faces class action suit in California for labor violations
- Apple, AT&T now sending $40 checks to some iPad 3G owners
- Apple denies iOS “back door” access in new report
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks