iStyles offers ‘iPod Fashion Bonanza’
iStyles today announced what it calls an “iPod Fashion Bonanza.” The online store has added numerous new accessories for the iPod, iPod mini, and iPod nano, including: iPod Click Wheel Skins, iPod mini Click Wheel Skins, Complete iPod Skins, Complete iPod mini Skins, iPod nano Skins, Jeans Hard Cases for iPod and iPod mini, Luxury Leather Hard Cases for iPod and iPod mini, and FabriX Cases for iPod nano.
The Click Wheel Skins are sticker-like protectors for the click wheels of the iPod and iPod mini. They’re available in a range of patterns and are printed on premium grade adhesive-backed vinyl.
The iPod nano Skins are based on the original iStyles Skins and are available in a slew of designs that can be mixed and matched.
iStyles’ Jeans Hard Cases are stylish hardcover cases for the iPod and iPod mini, made using a high-quality jean-like material.
The Luxury Leather Hard Cases protect the iPod and iPod mini from scratches, bumps and minor drops, and are made using the fine leather.
iStyles’ FabriX Cases for iPod nano are handmade specially for the nano “using the finest of high grade fabrics and inner quilt padding.”
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit [Update: settlement approved]
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?