iTuneAgent.com provides users with a simple and easy way to see what is new and happening on Apple’s iTunes Music Store. Users can choose which genre of iTunes Music Store matieral they would like to view. iTunesAgent.com will quickly allow users to browse not only new releases and new additions to the iTunes Music Store, but also current top songs and top albums within those particular categories.
iTuneAgent.com Makes Online Music Buying One Click Easier
Atlanta, Ga. - January 27, 2004
323 Incorporated, creator of MacAgent.com is proud to announce the launch of iTuneAgent.com. In the same way MacAgent.com allows users to subscribe to certain sites or hot Mac industry news topics, iTuneAgent.com provides users with a simple and easy way to see what is new and happening on Apple’s iTunes Music Store.
Users can choose which genre of iTunes Music Store matieral they would like to view. iTunesAgent.com will quickly allow users to browse not only new releases and new additions to the iTunes Music Store, but also current top songs and top albums within those particular categories.
Mike Yrabedra, owner of 323 Incorporated, says that iTuneAgent.com is “a simple to use and powerful companion for digital music buffs. Our users can have the newest ITMS info at their fingertips. Digital music is just part of our daily life here at 323, Inc. We wanted to release iTuneAgent.com because it’s a product all of us wanted to use - new music information at your fingertips is what iTuneAgent.com is all about.”
iTuneAgent.com is a free service.
323, Inc. is a “Mac-oriented” internet media solution company based in Atlanta, GA.
- Apple Music service to include social pages for artists
- Apple streaming music service to provide limited free listening options
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1.2 with OS X Photos app support
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?