iTuneAgent.com provides users with a simple and easy way to see what is new and happening on Apple’s iTunes Music Store. Users can choose which genre of iTunes Music Store matieral they would like to view. iTunesAgent.com will quickly allow users to browse not only new releases and new additions to the iTunes Music Store, but also current top songs and top albums within those particular categories.
iTuneAgent.com Makes Online Music Buying One Click Easier
Atlanta, Ga. - January 27, 2004
323 Incorporated, creator of MacAgent.com is proud to announce the launch of iTuneAgent.com. In the same way MacAgent.com allows users to subscribe to certain sites or hot Mac industry news topics, iTuneAgent.com provides users with a simple and easy way to see what is new and happening on Apple’s iTunes Music Store.
Users can choose which genre of iTunes Music Store matieral they would like to view. iTunesAgent.com will quickly allow users to browse not only new releases and new additions to the iTunes Music Store, but also current top songs and top albums within those particular categories.
Mike Yrabedra, owner of 323 Incorporated, says that iTuneAgent.com is “a simple to use and powerful companion for digital music buffs. Our users can have the newest ITMS info at their fingertips. Digital music is just part of our daily life here at 323, Inc. We wanted to release iTuneAgent.com because it’s a product all of us wanted to use - new music information at your fingertips is what iTuneAgent.com is all about.”
iTuneAgent.com is a free service.
323, Inc. is a “Mac-oriented” internet media solution company based in Atlanta, GA.
- Apple releases iOS 9.1 beta 3 to developers
- Apple releases iOS 9.0.2
- Apple Music, iTunes movies and iBooks made available in China
- Apple releases iOS 9.0.1 to public, iOS 9.1 beta 2 to developers (Update: public beta also)
- Apple releases iTunes 12.3
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firm Perceptio
- Apple rolls out app thinning in iOS 9.0.2
- Apple Pay transaction numbers still low overall
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?