iTuneAgent.com provides users with a simple and easy way to see what is new and happening on Apple’s iTunes Music Store. Users can choose which genre of iTunes Music Store matieral they would like to view. iTunesAgent.com will quickly allow users to browse not only new releases and new additions to the iTunes Music Store, but also current top songs and top albums within those particular categories.
iTuneAgent.com Makes Online Music Buying One Click Easier
Atlanta, Ga. - January 27, 2004
323 Incorporated, creator of MacAgent.com is proud to announce the launch of iTuneAgent.com. In the same way MacAgent.com allows users to subscribe to certain sites or hot Mac industry news topics, iTuneAgent.com provides users with a simple and easy way to see what is new and happening on Apple’s iTunes Music Store.
Users can choose which genre of iTunes Music Store matieral they would like to view. iTunesAgent.com will quickly allow users to browse not only new releases and new additions to the iTunes Music Store, but also current top songs and top albums within those particular categories.
Mike Yrabedra, owner of 323 Incorporated, says that iTuneAgent.com is “a simple to use and powerful companion for digital music buffs. Our users can have the newest ITMS info at their fingertips. Digital music is just part of our daily life here at 323, Inc. We wanted to release iTuneAgent.com because it’s a product all of us wanted to use - new music information at your fingertips is what iTuneAgent.com is all about.”
iTuneAgent.com is a free service.
323, Inc. is a “Mac-oriented” internet media solution company based in Atlanta, GA.
- Report: Apple bans UK music service from iAd
- Apple considering ‘dramatic overhaul’ of iTunes Music Store
- iTunes credits sent out for e-book price fixing
- NPR news channel coming to iTunes Radio today
- UK digital download taxes could increase in 2015
- Report: Apple to launch Spotify rival, iTunes Android app?
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple, others settle poaching antitrust suit
- Some iOS 6 users must upgrade to iOS 7 to fix FaceTime
- Apps: Bonsai Slice, Bounsy, IMDb 4.2 + The Weather Channel 6.0
- Cook: New products ‘closer,’ mobile payments ‘really interesting’
- Prong debuts Prong PWR Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Logitech Turnaround for iPad Air
- Logitech Hinge for iPad Air
- Ele eleMount
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac