iTunes 11 poll ends, Apple in 2013 poll begins
With over 1,300 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“What is your favorite new feature in iTunes 11?”—has ended. Readers were asked what feature they liked most—if any—about Apple’s latest iTunes release.
A significant 48 percent of respondents indicated that they didn’t care for any of the new features and don’t like iTunes 11 at all. Among the remaining responses, 26 percent liked the new user interface in general, 13 percent preferred the Up Next play queuing feature, five percent leaned toward iTunes in the Cloud integration, and four percent specifically liked the new Mini Player interface. Two percent of readers indicated camera-based gift card redemption as their fave new feature, while a handful indicated a preference for the addition of a Home Videos category and Live Search, coming in at one percent apiece.
With 2013 looming on the horizon, our new poll asks you to let us know what new product or innovation you’re most hoping to see from Apple in the new year. Are you excited about the rumoured Apple television set, or simply a new and improved version of the current Apple TV set-top box? Do your interests lie more with Apple’s mobile devices and you’re hoping for a Retina Display iPad mini, slimmer full-sized iPad, next-generation iPhone, a major new iPod release or simply the eventual release of the inevitable iOS 7? What about a subscription music service or the possibility of a completely new product such as an Apple Watch? Our new poll—“What are you most hoping to see from Apple in 2013?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arriving Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, new May giveaway
- Latest edition of iLounge Weekly coming Monday
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- iOS 7 design poll ends, iPhone carrier poll begins
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- Senate subcommittee accuses Apple of tax avoidance
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- Apple releases testimony before CEO’s Senate appearance
- New Apple offers in India can reduce iPhone price
- Report: Apple testing 1.5” OLED displays for iWatch
- Song skipping terms slowing iRadio negotiations
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- OCDesk OCDock for iPhone 5
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address