iTunes improvement poll ends, Fall 2008 iPod poll begins
With more than 3,800 votes from iLounge readers, our latest iLounge poll — “What possible feature/improvement would you most like to see in the next version of iTunes?” — has ended. Readers could pick from more DRM-free music for the iTunes Store, a music subscription service, a digital book download service, a way to handle device syncing outside of iTunes, speed/performance or other improvements, or say they think iTunes is fine the way it is.
Most readers either wanted more DRM-free music in the iTunes Store or speed/performance improvements to iTunes, as these two options dominated all others with 27% and 25% of the vote, respectively. 15% of respondents wanted an iTunes music subscription service, 13% would like a way to sync their devices outside of iTunes, and 8% would like to see various other improvements. Only 6% of readers said they’d like to see iTunes offer a digital book download service, while an equal percentage said they thought iTunes was fine the way it is. Thanks for your responses!
The new poll focuses on Apple’s newly-announced Fall 2008 iPod family. We’d like to know: What’s your reaction to the new offerings? Are you already planning on purchasing one of the new models, or just thinking about it? Or do you like them, but just not enough to buy one? Do you think Apple needed to do more to make upgrading worthwhile, do you think they completely dropped the ball with this family of iPods, or do you not have an opinion either way? Our latest poll, “What’s your reaction to the new 2008 iPods?” lets you answer that question. As always, the iLounge Poll is on the left hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge launches CES 2015 Special Edition site
- Happy New Year 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Apple commemorates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air 2
- Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12