iTunes Match poll ends, data usage poll begins
With over 1,000 responses from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“Are you planning to sign up for iTunes Match?”—has ended. Options were given for readers who are going to give the service a try, use a competing service, aren’t interested in cloud music services, would use it if it were available in their area, or don’t own an iOS device.
Nearly half of readers—46 percent—said they plan on giving iTunes Match a try, followed fairly closely by the 38 percent of readers who said they aren’t interested in cloud music services. Six percent of readers said they were waiting for a more sophisticated option, five percent said they would sign up if iTunes Match were available where they live, three percent said they plan on using a competing service, and two percent said they don’t own an iOS device. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on cellular data usage. Given the rise of speed throttling by carriers on customers who heavily take advantage of “unlimited” data plans, we’d like to know how much data you normally use in a month on your iPhone or iPad. Do you use less than 250MB, more than that but less than 500MB, between half and a full GB, between one and two GB, between two and five GB, or more than five? Our new poll, “How much cellular data do you normally use in a month on your iPhone/iPad?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- BMW acknowledges Bluetooth problems with iPhone 7
- Apple announces ‘Game of Thrones: Enhanced Edition’ interactive iBooks
- Apple announces App Store Search Ads
- Apple announces iOS business development partnership with Deloitte
- Apple logs iMessage contact info, could be compelled to offer info to police
- Apple reportedly calls in hackers for meeting on bug bounty program
- Apple creating new London headquarters
- Honeywell debuts Lyric T5 HomeKit-enabled smart thermostat
- Executives talk Apple Music successes and failures
- Apple Q4 earnings call set for October 27
- 808 Audio XS Sport Rugged Wireless Speaker
- Mass Fidelity Core Bluetooth Speaker
- Thought Out Simplex Tablet iPad Stand
- SmartX Galaxy ZEGA Starter Kit
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Leather Case
- Apple Watch Series 2
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone + iPad
- Nomad Pod Pro for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Sevenhugs hugOne Sleep Monitoring System
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps