iTunes Match poll ends, data usage poll begins
With over 1,000 responses from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“Are you planning to sign up for iTunes Match?”—has ended. Options were given for readers who are going to give the service a try, use a competing service, aren’t interested in cloud music services, would use it if it were available in their area, or don’t own an iOS device.
Nearly half of readers—46 percent—said they plan on giving iTunes Match a try, followed fairly closely by the 38 percent of readers who said they aren’t interested in cloud music services. Six percent of readers said they were waiting for a more sophisticated option, five percent said they would sign up if iTunes Match were available where they live, three percent said they plan on using a competing service, and two percent said they don’t own an iOS device. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on cellular data usage. Given the rise of speed throttling by carriers on customers who heavily take advantage of “unlimited” data plans, we’d like to know how much data you normally use in a month on your iPhone or iPad. Do you use less than 250MB, more than that but less than 500MB, between half and a full GB, between one and two GB, between two and five GB, or more than five? Our new poll, “How much cellular data do you normally use in a month on your iPhone/iPad?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2014 from iLounge!
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0