iTunes Match poll ends, data usage poll begins
With over 1,000 responses from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“Are you planning to sign up for iTunes Match?”—has ended. Options were given for readers who are going to give the service a try, use a competing service, aren’t interested in cloud music services, would use it if it were available in their area, or don’t own an iOS device.
Nearly half of readers—46 percent—said they plan on giving iTunes Match a try, followed fairly closely by the 38 percent of readers who said they aren’t interested in cloud music services. Six percent of readers said they were waiting for a more sophisticated option, five percent said they would sign up if iTunes Match were available where they live, three percent said they plan on using a competing service, and two percent said they don’t own an iOS device. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on cellular data usage. Given the rise of speed throttling by carriers on customers who heavily take advantage of “unlimited” data plans, we’d like to know how much data you normally use in a month on your iPhone or iPad. Do you use less than 250MB, more than that but less than 500MB, between half and a full GB, between one and two GB, between two and five GB, or more than five? Our new poll, “How much cellular data do you normally use in a month on your iPhone/iPad?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?