iTunes Match poll ends, data usage poll begins
With over 1,000 responses from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“Are you planning to sign up for iTunes Match?”—has ended. Options were given for readers who are going to give the service a try, use a competing service, aren’t interested in cloud music services, would use it if it were available in their area, or don’t own an iOS device.
Nearly half of readers—46 percent—said they plan on giving iTunes Match a try, followed fairly closely by the 38 percent of readers who said they aren’t interested in cloud music services. Six percent of readers said they were waiting for a more sophisticated option, five percent said they would sign up if iTunes Match were available where they live, three percent said they plan on using a competing service, and two percent said they don’t own an iOS device. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on cellular data usage. Given the rise of speed throttling by carriers on customers who heavily take advantage of “unlimited” data plans, we’d like to know how much data you normally use in a month on your iPhone or iPad. Do you use less than 250MB, more than that but less than 500MB, between half and a full GB, between one and two GB, between two and five GB, or more than five? Our new poll, “How much cellular data do you normally use in a month on your iPhone/iPad?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple releases iOS 10.3.2 beta to developers
- Rumor: Apple may add cellular capability to next Apple Watch, create USB-C/Lightning hybrid
- Urbanears launches new lineup of Wi-Fi Connected Speakers
- Apple adds ability for developers respond to apps reviews, tweaks in-app rating prompt rules
- Report: 10.5” iPad Pro could still arrive this spring
- Apple’s Pages, Numbers, and Keynote apps gain Touch ID support, other improvements
- Apple releases tvOS 10.2 and Apple TV Remote for iPad
- Apple releases watchOS 3.2, featuring Theater Mode, SiriKit
- Apple releases iOS 10.3 with Find My AirPods, Siri + CarPlay improvements
- Wells Fargo rolling out ability to use Apple Pay for transactions at some ATMs later this year
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10