Ivyskin debuts new cases for iPad
Ivyskin has debuted its new Xylo-T4, Quattro-T5, and SmartCase protective accessories for the Apple iPad. Made from form-fitting polycarbonate, the Xylo-T4 offers a snap-together design, a Touch-Thru hard shield for the iPad’s screen, and full access to all ports and controls. It it priced at $40. The Quattro-T5 is based on the company’s Quattro T4 iPhone case, and features an integrated glass Touch-Thru screen protector, a hybrid design featuring polycarbonate, polysilicon, and enhanced TPE elements, a tactile home button cover, and slide-off access for Apple’s official iPad Dock. It sells for $70. Finally, the SmartCase with Click-Stand is based on the Quattro T5, but adds an integrated 3000mAh backup battery with integrated on/off switch and LED status indicators, a USB port for charging and syncing, a soft-touch surface, and an integrated ClickStand offering 12 different viewing angles. It is priced at $100; Ivyskin’s Xylo-T4, Quattro-T5, and SmartCase solutions for iPad are available for pre-order now and will ship in May, June, and July, respectively.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?