Ivyskin unveils three new cases for iPhone 3G
Ivyskin has introduced its new Quattro line of cases for the iPhone 3G. The Quattro T1 is a form-fitting silicone case, offering built-in coverage for all buttons and controls, solid polycarbonate protectors for the sensors and rear Apple logo, and an included screen protector and Dock and headphone jack plugs. It is available for pre-order in black, red, white, or blue, and sells for $35. The Quattro T2 is a hybrid-style case, featuring an inner silicone skin, an unique Xylo Glass Touch-Thru screen cover that allows for use of the touch screen through the glass, and an outermost layer of hard polycarbonate that snaps in place over the silicone skin and has a built-in polished aluminum faceplate. Available for pre-order in black, red, or blue, it sells for $45. Finally, the Quattro T3 is a two-piece, snap-together hard polycarbonate case featuring a built-in Xylo Glass screen protector, protection for all buttons and the Dock Connector port, open access to the ring/silent switch and headphone jack, and an outer layer of silicone for a soft feel. It comes in white, red, blue, or black, and is available for pre-order for $45. All three cases are expected to begin shipping in mid-November.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?