Ivyskin unveils three new cases for iPhone 3G
Ivyskin has introduced its new Quattro line of cases for the iPhone 3G. The Quattro T1 is a form-fitting silicone case, offering built-in coverage for all buttons and controls, solid polycarbonate protectors for the sensors and rear Apple logo, and an included screen protector and Dock and headphone jack plugs. It is available for pre-order in black, red, white, or blue, and sells for $35. The Quattro T2 is a hybrid-style case, featuring an inner silicone skin, an unique Xylo Glass Touch-Thru screen cover that allows for use of the touch screen through the glass, and an outermost layer of hard polycarbonate that snaps in place over the silicone skin and has a built-in polished aluminum faceplate. Available for pre-order in black, red, or blue, it sells for $45. Finally, the Quattro T3 is a two-piece, snap-together hard polycarbonate case featuring a built-in Xylo Glass screen protector, protection for all buttons and the Dock Connector port, open access to the ring/silent switch and headphone jack, and an outer layer of silicone for a soft feel. It comes in white, red, blue, or black, and is available for pre-order for $45. All three cases are expected to begin shipping in mid-November.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015