Ivyskin unveils three new cases for iPhone 3G
Ivyskin has introduced its new Quattro line of cases for the iPhone 3G. The Quattro T1 is a form-fitting silicone case, offering built-in coverage for all buttons and controls, solid polycarbonate protectors for the sensors and rear Apple logo, and an included screen protector and Dock and headphone jack plugs. It is available for pre-order in black, red, white, or blue, and sells for $35. The Quattro T2 is a hybrid-style case, featuring an inner silicone skin, an unique Xylo Glass Touch-Thru screen cover that allows for use of the touch screen through the glass, and an outermost layer of hard polycarbonate that snaps in place over the silicone skin and has a built-in polished aluminum faceplate. Available for pre-order in black, red, or blue, it sells for $45. Finally, the Quattro T3 is a two-piece, snap-together hard polycarbonate case featuring a built-in Xylo Glass screen protector, protection for all buttons and the Dock Connector port, open access to the ring/silent switch and headphone jack, and an outer layer of silicone for a soft feel. It comes in white, red, blue, or black, and is available for pre-order for $45. All three cases are expected to begin shipping in mid-November.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?