Jabra debuts wireless iPod transceiver, plans speakers (updated)
Updated: Prominent wireless headset maker Jabra has unveiled a new Bluetooth wireless transceiver for the iPod, capable of transmitting data (including iPod music) back and forth with devices such as wireless headphones. Named the Jabra A125s Bluetooth Adaptor for iPod (shown, left, and now in a Flash animation on the company’s web site), the device promises 10 hours of music playback time, but does not include a headset or other receiving device. Please note that this is a Jabra-developed and -sold accessory, not an Apple one.
The report also notes that Jabra reached an earlier agreement with Klipsch, maker of numerous premium speaker products, to develop Bluetooth wireless speakers. Such speakers could offer up to 33 feet (10 meters) of distance from the transmitter and support home theater-quality sound.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?