JBL announces On Stage 3 system, Reference 420 and 610 headphones
JBL has announced both its new On Stage 3 portable iPod speaker system and its new Reference 420 and 610 headphones. The JBL On Stage 3 features an integrated Universal iPod Dock, auxiliary in, four Odyssey speakers with 6-watts-per-channel, a remote control with iPod menu navigation capabilities, interchangeable trim rings, and can be powered by six AA batteries. The JBL On Stage 3 will be available in black or white when it is released in October; pricing information was not available.
The JBL Reference 420 and 610 headphones feature leather ear pads and headbands, advanced transducers, and an included storage case and airline and stereo phono adapters. The Reference 420 headphones also feature a weight of 170g, a single cloth-covered side cable, and an included extension cable. The JBL Reference 610 headphones feature wired or wireless functionality, Bluetooth, ear cup iPod controls, a 1.75m hardwire cable, and included Bluetooth dongle compatible with fourth-generation and later Dock-connecting iPods. Both the JBL Reference 420 and 610 are available now, pricing information was not available.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?