JBL announces On Stage 3 system, Reference 420 and 610 headphones
JBL has announced both its new On Stage 3 portable iPod speaker system and its new Reference 420 and 610 headphones. The JBL On Stage 3 features an integrated Universal iPod Dock, auxiliary in, four Odyssey speakers with 6-watts-per-channel, a remote control with iPod menu navigation capabilities, interchangeable trim rings, and can be powered by six AA batteries. The JBL On Stage 3 will be available in black or white when it is released in October; pricing information was not available.
The JBL Reference 420 and 610 headphones feature leather ear pads and headbands, advanced transducers, and an included storage case and airline and stereo phono adapters. The Reference 420 headphones also feature a weight of 170g, a single cloth-covered side cable, and an included extension cable. The JBL Reference 610 headphones feature wired or wireless functionality, Bluetooth, ear cup iPod controls, a 1.75m hardwire cable, and included Bluetooth dongle compatible with fourth-generation and later Dock-connecting iPods. Both the JBL Reference 420 and 610 are available now, pricing information was not available.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?