JBL Creature IIIs, more accessories debut in 2010 Buyers’ Guide
As always, the Sneak Peeks section of this year’s iPod + iPhone Buyers Guide plays host to exclusive images and information of several upcoming iPod and iPhone accessories. One of this year’s most anticipated new add-ons is JBL’s Creature III speakers. Based substantially offer the company’s prior Creature II, the Creature IIIs retain the subwoofer-mounted bass and treble controls and satellite-mounted volume controls of the prior model, and pack a 75mm low end drive, 40mm drivers in the satellites, and two colors to choose from when they launch in November for $130.
Also bowing in the guide is the Incipio duroSHOT V for iPod nano, a new case for the fifth-generation model that aims to solve the question of how to hold the diminutive player when recording video. As a solution, the duroSHOT V features a rear handle that folds out and below the camera for a stable hold, as well as a screw mount hole in the handle for attaching to a tripod and an included screen protector. It will be available in November in four colors and will sell for $25. Hitting stores later this year or early next will be the Scosche ReviveLite 2, which keeps the original’s mix of iPod/iPhone charger and nightlight but improves upon it with a front-mounted folding dock, a USB port for simultaneous charging of a separate device, and folding blades for more portability. It will sell for $25. For more information on these and thousands of other products for the iPod and iPhone, check out our 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?