JBL Creature IIIs, more accessories debut in 2010 Buyers’ Guide
As always, the Sneak Peeks section of this year’s iPod + iPhone Buyers Guide plays host to exclusive images and information of several upcoming iPod and iPhone accessories. One of this year’s most anticipated new add-ons is JBL’s Creature III speakers. Based substantially offer the company’s prior Creature II, the Creature IIIs retain the subwoofer-mounted bass and treble controls and satellite-mounted volume controls of the prior model, and pack a 75mm low end drive, 40mm drivers in the satellites, and two colors to choose from when they launch in November for $130.
Also bowing in the guide is the Incipio duroSHOT V for iPod nano, a new case for the fifth-generation model that aims to solve the question of how to hold the diminutive player when recording video. As a solution, the duroSHOT V features a rear handle that folds out and below the camera for a stable hold, as well as a screw mount hole in the handle for attaching to a tripod and an included screen protector. It will be available in November in four colors and will sell for $25. Hitting stores later this year or early next will be the Scosche ReviveLite 2, which keeps the original’s mix of iPod/iPhone charger and nightlight but improves upon it with a front-mounted folding dock, a USB port for simultaneous charging of a separate device, and folding blades for more portability. It will sell for $25. For more information on these and thousands of other products for the iPod and iPhone, check out our 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide.
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
- Russian Apple Online Store returns with increased prices
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- BuQu Tech PowerArmour Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Grovemade Maple iPhone Case for iPhone 6
- Tylt Energi Sliding Power Case for iPhone 6
- Just Mobile TopGum
- Kenu Highline for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0