JBL Creature IIIs, more accessories debut in 2010 Buyers’ Guide
As always, the Sneak Peeks section of this year’s iPod + iPhone Buyers Guide plays host to exclusive images and information of several upcoming iPod and iPhone accessories. One of this year’s most anticipated new add-ons is JBL’s Creature III speakers. Based substantially offer the company’s prior Creature II, the Creature IIIs retain the subwoofer-mounted bass and treble controls and satellite-mounted volume controls of the prior model, and pack a 75mm low end drive, 40mm drivers in the satellites, and two colors to choose from when they launch in November for $130.
Also bowing in the guide is the Incipio duroSHOT V for iPod nano, a new case for the fifth-generation model that aims to solve the question of how to hold the diminutive player when recording video. As a solution, the duroSHOT V features a rear handle that folds out and below the camera for a stable hold, as well as a screw mount hole in the handle for attaching to a tripod and an included screen protector. It will be available in November in four colors and will sell for $25. Hitting stores later this year or early next will be the Scosche ReviveLite 2, which keeps the original’s mix of iPod/iPhone charger and nightlight but improves upon it with a front-mounted folding dock, a USB port for simultaneous charging of a separate device, and folding blades for more portability. It will sell for $25. For more information on these and thousands of other products for the iPod and iPhone, check out our 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?