JBL releases On Tour iBT Bluetooth Speaker
JBL has released the On Tour iBT, a new battery powered one-piece speaker that incorporates Bluetooth wireless technology to stream audio wirelessly from the iPad, iPhone, iPod or other A2DP capable devices. Weighing just over one pound, the On Tour iBT is designed for portability and can be easily carried in a backpack or purse. The unit also includes a tabletop stand for an iPad in portrait or landscape mode allowing the iBT to function as an audio output for video playback. The On Tour iBT features four Odyssey full-range neodymium transducers with computer optimized digital signal processing equalization for detailed, 360-degree sound and supports both the A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth audio profiles. A built-in microphone also allows the unit to be used as a speakerphone for conference calls or video chats. The speaker is powered by four AA batteries or an external AC power source; when connected to a wall outlet the iBT can also charge an iPad, iPhone or iPod via a built-in USB connection. The JBL On Tour iBT sells for $150 and is available from JBL.com and other JBL retailers.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?