JBL releases On Tour iBT Bluetooth Speaker
JBL has released the On Tour iBT, a new battery powered one-piece speaker that incorporates Bluetooth wireless technology to stream audio wirelessly from the iPad, iPhone, iPod or other A2DP capable devices. Weighing just over one pound, the On Tour iBT is designed for portability and can be easily carried in a backpack or purse. The unit also includes a tabletop stand for an iPad in portrait or landscape mode allowing the iBT to function as an audio output for video playback. The On Tour iBT features four Odyssey full-range neodymium transducers with computer optimized digital signal processing equalization for detailed, 360-degree sound and supports both the A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth audio profiles. A built-in microphone also allows the unit to be used as a speakerphone for conference calls or video chats. The speaker is powered by four AA batteries or an external AC power source; when connected to a wall outlet the iBT can also charge an iPad, iPhone or iPod via a built-in USB connection. The JBL On Tour iBT sells for $150 and is available from JBL.com and other JBL retailers.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?