JBL ships OnBeat speaker, includes iPad 2 bracket
JBL has announced that it is now shipping its OnBeat speaker for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod. Announced in March, the OnBeat offers a dock capable of holding an iPad, iPhone, or iPod, dock rotation capabilities when holding an iPod or iPhone, side-mounted volume buttons, dual Phoenix full-range transducers, DSP equalization, the ability to charge the docked device, a USB for syncing, a 3.5mm auxiliary input, composite video output, an included remote control, and JBL’s Weave design. In addition, the company has announced that it is now shipping the system with a revised bracket designed to fit the iPad 2’s slimmer design; customers who’ve already purchased an OnBeat can request a replacement bracket by visiting www.jbl.com/OnBeatipad2 and using the promo code “BRACKET.” JBL’s OnBeat speaker system for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod is available now and sells for $150. For more information on the JBL OnBeat, see our full Review.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?