Joby updates GorillaMobile Yogi, Ori for iPad 2
Joby has released updated versions of its GorillaMobile Yogi and GorillaMobile Ori accessories for the iPad 2. Originally debuted at the 2010 International CES iLounge Pavilion for the first-generation iPad, the GorillaMobile Ori is a protective case with a unique folding design that allows it to double as a versatile stand. It features four main viewing modes—for both vertical and horizontal use—as well as aluminum/polypropylene construction, open access to all ports, controls, and cameras, and now has a magnet in the screen cover to activate the automatic lock/unlock feature of the iPad 2. It sells for $70. Also shown at CES in original iPad form was the GorillaMobile Yogi, a flexible mount + case featuring oversized ball and socket legs that allow it to wrap around a variety of surfaces, serve as a basic stand, and offer a variety of viewing angles in both vertical and horizontal orientation. The legs attach to a detachable polycarbonate case with a rubber bumper and open access to all ports, controls, and cameras. The GorillaMobile Yogi for iPad 2 sells for $40; both the Ori and Yogi are available now.
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
- Belkin announces QODE keyboards for iPad Air 2
- Designed by M debuts Simple Stand for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3
- Logitech debuts Type+ Keyboard for iPad Air
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Thanksgiving 2014 from iLounge!
- Apple highlights more Apple Watch info
- Verizon sponsoring ad-free listening to all U.S. iTunes Radio users
- Microsoft, Yahoo hope to replace Google for Safari default search?
- T-Mobile required to fully disclose throttled data speeds
- Steve Jobs biopic picked up by Universal, Fassbender to star
- Handbrake updated to 0.10, adds new encoders + more
- Report: ‘Deep Organizational Issues’ at Apple affecting iCloud progress
- Apple announces Product(RED) Gift Cards for Black Friday
- Apple unveils Product(RED) apps for World AIDS Day 2014
- Verus Case Damda Slide for iPhone 6 Plus
- Heckler Design @Rest Stand for iPad (2014)
- Kerf Case Wood Cases for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio for iPhone 6 Plus
- ZeroChroma FluxStand-Compatible Car Vent Mount + Reflective Armband
- Griffin Slim Folio and Survivor All-Terrain for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Slide-Mount Combo Pack for iPad Folio-Slide Cases
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0