Kanex Accessories Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Kanex are giving several of their accessories.
(2) Sydnee Charging Station (retail value $149)
(2) ATV Pro HDMI to VGA w/ Audio Support (retail value $60)
(2) Kanex AirBlue Bluetooth® Receiver (retail value $49)
1 Cord, 4 Ports, 2.1A Each
With Sydnee at your desk, you can recharge up to 4 iPads or iOS devices simultaneously. Each individual USB port pumps out 2.1 Amps of power for quick charging.
Kanex ATV Pro allows a VGA projector to use Apple AirPlay mirroring from an iPad to Apple TV. Eliminate the need for expensive HDMI projection equipment upgrades. Join the thousands of classrooms nationwide that can mirror and stream content direct to a VGA projector via an Apple TV.Kanex AirBlue Bluetooth® Receiver
The Kanex AirBlue™ is a portable Bluetooth®-based music receiver that enables you to wirelessly play, listen and control all your favorite music from your iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad or Android device through your home stereo speakers.
For more information visit KanexLive.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on September 30, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be six (6) winners announced on October 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app