Kanex Accessories Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Kanex are giving several of their accessories.
(2) Sydnee Charging Station (retail value $149)
(2) ATV Pro HDMI to VGA w/ Audio Support (retail value $60)
(2) Kanex AirBlue Bluetooth® Receiver (retail value $49)
1 Cord, 4 Ports, 2.1A Each
With Sydnee at your desk, you can recharge up to 4 iPads or iOS devices simultaneously. Each individual USB port pumps out 2.1 Amps of power for quick charging.
Kanex ATV Pro allows a VGA projector to use Apple AirPlay mirroring from an iPad to Apple TV. Eliminate the need for expensive HDMI projection equipment upgrades. Join the thousands of classrooms nationwide that can mirror and stream content direct to a VGA projector via an Apple TV.Kanex AirBlue Bluetooth® Receiver
The Kanex AirBlue™ is a portable Bluetooth®-based music receiver that enables you to wirelessly play, listen and control all your favorite music from your iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad or Android device through your home stereo speakers.
For more information visit KanexLive.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on September 30, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be six (6) winners announced on October 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?