Kanex Accessories Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Kanex are giving several of their accessories.
(2) Sydnee Charging Station (retail value $149)
(2) ATV Pro HDMI to VGA w/ Audio Support (retail value $60)
(2) Kanex AirBlue Bluetooth® Receiver (retail value $49)
1 Cord, 4 Ports, 2.1A Each
With Sydnee at your desk, you can recharge up to 4 iPads or iOS devices simultaneously. Each individual USB port pumps out 2.1 Amps of power for quick charging.
Kanex ATV Pro allows a VGA projector to use Apple AirPlay mirroring from an iPad to Apple TV. Eliminate the need for expensive HDMI projection equipment upgrades. Join the thousands of classrooms nationwide that can mirror and stream content direct to a VGA projector via an Apple TV.Kanex AirBlue Bluetooth® Receiver
The Kanex AirBlue™ is a portable Bluetooth®-based music receiver that enables you to wirelessly play, listen and control all your favorite music from your iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad or Android device through your home stereo speakers.
For more information visit KanexLive.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on September 30, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be six (6) winners announced on October 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple Q4 2016: $46.9B revenue, 45.5M iPhones + 9.2M iPads sold
- Apple reportedly hiring engineers from BlackBerry, developing car operating system in Canada
- Apple releases PowerBeats3 Wireless earphones
- Apple Pay launch in Japan encounters major problems
- Apple releases iOS 10.1, tvOS 10.0.1, watchOS 3.1
- New details about Apple Watch Nike+ exclusives, availability
- Apple’s website hints at possible Apple Pay launch in Germany
- ConnectSense Smart Outlet adds power monitoring, reduces price
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Apple releases fourth tvOS 10.0.1 beta
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Series 2 Headphones
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps