Kate Spade unveils designer iPod mini cases | iLounge News

Kate Spade unveils designer iPod mini cases

picFashion designer Kate Spade has created a line of iPod mini holders that come in a variety of different materials and colors. The cases are currently available in gold crinkle leather ($75), rose faux croc ($55), pink/green leather ($55) and gold metallic snake ($75). All of the new holders are available in Kate Spade stores nationwide now. As a side note, the gold crinkle leather model was created specifically for the MTV Video Award gift bags and are now being released to the public.

pic
pic
pic
pic

« iPod creates ‘word-of-mouth wildfire’

iPod Socks begin shipping »

Comments

woah… that’s alot for a case…
i guess if you just had money to blow… but there are other ways to do that.

i actually thought the pink and green looked the best, but i’ll be sticking with my iskin evo2

Posted by unoriginal on November 21, 2004 at 10:13 PM (PDT)

Wow, those are ugly as hell.

Posted by Ayala on November 21, 2004 at 11:05 PM (PDT)

I love Kate Spade stuff generally. She usually designs classy, classic stuff. But what happened here?? These just look crass!

Posted by mysicalwits on November 22, 2004 at 12:07 AM (PDT)

I’m sorry, just surfed in from newsisfree.com   I registered just for this story.

even before I read “no logo”, kate spade could probably have #### ##.  now that I have read no logo kade spade can definately #### ##.  and now that she’s making disgusting ipod cases?  well you get the picture smile

Posted by matthew aidekman in shorthills on November 22, 2004 at 12:22 AM (PDT)

No really, I didn’t understand a word.

Posted by miketex on November 22, 2004 at 6:54 AM (PDT)

People, get yourself a decent iPod and a black case. You don’t need to get your iPod diamond encrusted or get a $75 case. I got myself a case from incase, and guess what? It actually looks good with my iPod! Obviously, these cases are for those people who carry around iPods for their own looks and not the music. That’s what the iPod’s all about, THE MUSIC! I’m sorry I bothered you with such a long comment. As an apology, I’ll entertain you WITH A LINK.

Posted by Shahid in New York on November 22, 2004 at 5:34 PM (PDT)

i love these, I’m ordering the pink and green one ASAP. Seriously $55 isn’t even that much, it’s REASONABLE.  It’s leather, it’s stylish and it does what it’s supposed to do.  If you plan on getting just one case, this one would be the one ladies and gentlemen.  Kate Spade is awesome!

Posted by mochi1213 in new york on November 23, 2004 at 5:55 AM (PDT)

Okay, so after looking at the Kate Spade site, I kinda liked the stuff theere. The prob is I don’t think these cases are in any way masculine. I’m A Guy!

Posted by Shahid in New York on November 23, 2004 at 2:39 PM (PDT)