Kate Spade unveils new iPod cases
Fashion designer Kate Spade has recently introduced a slew of new iPod cases. Among the new leather cases, which are now available from the online Apple Store, are styles to fit the iPod, iPod mini and iPod shuffle.
The Kate Spade Broome Street case ($74.95) fits fourth-generation iPods and is available in black/sand, gold/pink and pink/green. “Add a note of fashion to your iPod mix with richly colored broome street leather carriers accented with just the right touch of gold hardware,” says Apple. “The protective front cover of each case opens to reveal a contrasting linen-patterned calfskin interior. And a convertible leather strap/wristlet makes sure your music is always at hand.”
The new Broome Street case for iPod mini ($64.95), styled after the full-size version, is available in black/sand, gold/pink and pink/green, while the Katy case for iPod mini ($54.95) gets new fall colors, including in black/natural, black/green, black/raspberry, blue/green, and yellow/light blue. “As stylish and colorful as the iPod mini they protect, these smooth, two-tone leather carriers don’t clip onto your waistband—they’re held like a mini handbag,” says Apple. “Classic katy leather cases feature a special sheen that makes each color virtually glow. While broome street cases combine fun and functionality with their contrast-colored cowhide exterior and calfskin interior.”
In addition to the recently introduced Fulham case, Kate Spade is now offering a Broome Street leather case for the iPod shuffle ($44.95). Like the above, it comes in black/sand, gold/pink and pink/green. “Make even more of a statement with your music. These broome street cases wrap your iPod shuffle in a perfect blend of color and style. The convenient wristlet snaps onto a handle or shoulder strap—and adds the clever touch of a leather ‘Kate Spade’ charm.”
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?