Kate Spade unveils new iPod cases
Fashion designer Kate Spade has recently introduced a slew of new iPod cases. Among the new leather cases, which are now available from the online Apple Store, are styles to fit the iPod, iPod mini and iPod shuffle.
The Kate Spade Broome Street case ($74.95) fits fourth-generation iPods and is available in black/sand, gold/pink and pink/green. “Add a note of fashion to your iPod mix with richly colored broome street leather carriers accented with just the right touch of gold hardware,” says Apple. “The protective front cover of each case opens to reveal a contrasting linen-patterned calfskin interior. And a convertible leather strap/wristlet makes sure your music is always at hand.”
The new Broome Street case for iPod mini ($64.95), styled after the full-size version, is available in black/sand, gold/pink and pink/green, while the Katy case for iPod mini ($54.95) gets new fall colors, including in black/natural, black/green, black/raspberry, blue/green, and yellow/light blue. “As stylish and colorful as the iPod mini they protect, these smooth, two-tone leather carriers don’t clip onto your waistband—they’re held like a mini handbag,” says Apple. “Classic katy leather cases feature a special sheen that makes each color virtually glow. While broome street cases combine fun and functionality with their contrast-colored cowhide exterior and calfskin interior.”
In addition to the recently introduced Fulham case, Kate Spade is now offering a Broome Street leather case for the iPod shuffle ($44.95). Like the above, it comes in black/sand, gold/pink and pink/green. “Make even more of a statement with your music. These broome street cases wrap your iPod shuffle in a perfect blend of color and style. The convenient wristlet snaps onto a handle or shoulder strap—and adds the clever touch of a leather ‘Kate Spade’ charm.”
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015