Kate Spade unveils new iPod cases
Fashion designer Kate Spade has recently introduced a slew of new iPod cases. Among the new leather cases, which are now available from the online Apple Store, are styles to fit the iPod, iPod mini and iPod shuffle.
The Kate Spade Broome Street case ($74.95) fits fourth-generation iPods and is available in black/sand, gold/pink and pink/green. “Add a note of fashion to your iPod mix with richly colored broome street leather carriers accented with just the right touch of gold hardware,” says Apple. “The protective front cover of each case opens to reveal a contrasting linen-patterned calfskin interior. And a convertible leather strap/wristlet makes sure your music is always at hand.”
The new Broome Street case for iPod mini ($64.95), styled after the full-size version, is available in black/sand, gold/pink and pink/green, while the Katy case for iPod mini ($54.95) gets new fall colors, including in black/natural, black/green, black/raspberry, blue/green, and yellow/light blue. “As stylish and colorful as the iPod mini they protect, these smooth, two-tone leather carriers don’t clip onto your waistband—they’re held like a mini handbag,” says Apple. “Classic katy leather cases feature a special sheen that makes each color virtually glow. While broome street cases combine fun and functionality with their contrast-colored cowhide exterior and calfskin interior.”
In addition to the recently introduced Fulham case, Kate Spade is now offering a Broome Street leather case for the iPod shuffle ($44.95). Like the above, it comes in black/sand, gold/pink and pink/green. “Make even more of a statement with your music. These broome street cases wrap your iPod shuffle in a perfect blend of color and style. The convenient wristlet snaps onto a handle or shoulder strap—and adds the clever touch of a leather ‘Kate Spade’ charm.”
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?