Kensington debuts battery case, chargers for iPad
Kensington has debuted its new PowerBack Battery Case, Wall Pack Duo Charger, and PowerBolt Duo Car Charger for the Apple iPad. The PowerBack Battery Case is a play-though case featuring an integrated 4400mAh battery good for up to five extra hours of use, a Micro USB sync/charge port, an integrated LED battery level indicator, built-in speaker deflectors, a soft touch finish, and a three-position steel kickstand. It is priced at $130. The Wall Pack Duo Charger is a home wall charger offering dual USB ports, 2.1 Amp compatibility for fast iPad charging, the ability to charge two devices simultaneously, and an included detachable USB-to-30-pin sync/charge cable. It sells for $30, as does the PowerBolt Duo Car Charger, which features dual USB ports, a 2.1 Amp port for fast iPad charging, a 1 Amp USB port for fast iPhone charging, an included detachable USB-to-30-pin sync/charge cable, and an LED power indicator. All of Kensington’s new accessories for the iPad are now available for pre-order; no release dates have been announced.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?