Kensington KeyFolio + Stylus Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Kensington are giving away one of ten (1 of 10) KeyFolio™ Pro Performance Keyboard Case for iPad® 2 ($99.99 value) and Virtuoso™ Metro Stylus and Pen for Tablets ($17.99 value)!
The perfect iPad 2 bundle, here’s a bit about what you could win.
KeyFolio™ Pro Performance Keyboard Case for iPad® 2:
- Tactile keyboard with high-performance keys optimized for touch typist
- Rotatable frame allows for landscape and portrait iPad 2 viewing
- Easy port access to all iPad 2 controls, camera and 30-pin connector
Virtuoso™ Metro Stylus and Pen for Tablets:
- Functions as both a tablet stylus and a spring action ballpoint pen
- Cap fits securely over touch tip
For more information about everything Kensington please visit Kensington.com.
Rebecca G. Sutton
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on October 31, 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on November 2, 2011. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Tim Cook to host Hillary Clinton fundraiser
- Report: Apple to update Apple Store app with personalized recommendations
- Report: Apple now prioritizing autonomous driving system in car project
- WSJ: Apple’s ‘hard-charging’ approach unsuccessful in negotiations with TV networks
- Video purports to show official Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter
- New iPhone pre-orders to start Sept. 9?
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Elgato Avea Flare Portable Mood Light
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app