Kensington Proximo Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Kensington are giving away ten (10) Proximo™ - Proximity Monitoring Systems, (retail value $59.99 each).
Proximo™ Bluetooth Tracker and Alarm for iPhone, Keys and Bags
Make your iPhone, keys and valuables unforgettable
Every 3.5 seconds, a mobile phone is lost or stolen. When you consider the threat to your sensitive data, your downtime and the cost of recovering your phone, you’ll understand exactly why we developed Proximo™. Proximo is an App-enabled proximity monitoring system that lets you track your iPhone®, keys and other valuable items at all times. Proximo will alert you with a customizable alarm the moment you move a set distance away from your iPhone. And once you have the Proximo Starter Kit, you can buy additional tags to keep, track and get back up to 5 important items, like your car, hand-bag, and more.
- Proximo Starter Kit includes everything you need to track your iPhone, keys, and one additional valuable
- Proximo App Dashboard tracks up to 5 valuable items via FOB and/or TAGs (additional tags sold separately)
- Proximity Alarm with customizable range and audio alert tells you when you’ve left your valuable behind
- One-Touch Find Alert on FOB helps you find your iPhone
- Find Alert helps you with on-the fly recovery of your valuables
- Last Seen provides you with pin-drop on map to help you recover your items
- Up to 6-month battery life on FOB & TAG for low maintenance
- Personalize your FOB and TAG with customizable alarm tones, images and names
- Robust and ultra-slim 8mm FOB and TAG design
- Monitor the battery life of all your TAGs and FOBs from your iPhone
For more information visit Kensington.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on June 30, 2013 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on July 1, 2013. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Daily Deal: The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Last Chance To Enter The Choose Your Own Apple Watch Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The Beats Pill XL Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The Beats Pill XL Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Enter for a chance to win the Choose Your Own Apple Watch Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The New MacBook Giveaway
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?