Kensington unveils LiquidAUX iPod car audio accessories
Kensington has introduced its new LiquidAUX line of car audio accessories for the iPod, as well as a new car charger for the iPhone and iPod. The new LiquidAUX line was designed to deliver clean audio from the iPhone or iPod to the auxiliary-in ports found on many cars and aftermarket stereos. Features of the line include an auxiliary port connector, a wireless remote control designed to clip onto the car’s steering wheel, and the ability to function as a car charger. The line includes the Kensington LiquidAUX for iPhone and iPod, which offers all the features listed above and will sell for $80, the Kensington LiquidAUX Deluxe, which adds an adjustable cradle with a flexible arm to the standard AUX’s feature set and which will sell for $100, and the Kensington LiquidAUX Bluetooth Car Kit, which features Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, a built-in microphone with noise and echo-canceling technology, and a USB charging port. It will also sell for $100. Finally, the company’s Car Charger Deluxe features an adjustable dock with a flexible arm and iPhone and iPod compatibility, and will sell for $50. Kensington’s LiquidAUX line and Car Charger Deluxe will soon be available for pre-order from Amazon.com and Kensington’s website, and are expected to begin shipping in March.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, sign up now
- Japan Display vying to be Apple’s primary display supplier (Update: new plant confirmed)
- Apple comes to the Dow Jones Industrial Average, will replace AT&T
- Apple extends iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit (Update: settlement approved)
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?