Kensington unveils LiquidAUX iPod car audio accessories
Kensington has introduced its new LiquidAUX line of car audio accessories for the iPod, as well as a new car charger for the iPhone and iPod. The new LiquidAUX line was designed to deliver clean audio from the iPhone or iPod to the auxiliary-in ports found on many cars and aftermarket stereos. Features of the line include an auxiliary port connector, a wireless remote control designed to clip onto the car’s steering wheel, and the ability to function as a car charger. The line includes the Kensington LiquidAUX for iPhone and iPod, which offers all the features listed above and will sell for $80, the Kensington LiquidAUX Deluxe, which adds an adjustable cradle with a flexible arm to the standard AUX’s feature set and which will sell for $100, and the Kensington LiquidAUX Bluetooth Car Kit, which features Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, a built-in microphone with noise and echo-canceling technology, and a USB charging port. It will also sell for $100. Finally, the company’s Car Charger Deluxe features an adjustable dock with a flexible arm and iPhone and iPod compatibility, and will sell for $50. Kensington’s LiquidAUX line and Car Charger Deluxe will soon be available for pre-order from Amazon.com and Kensington’s website, and are expected to begin shipping in March.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?