Kensington unveils LiquidAUX iPod car audio accessories
Kensington has introduced its new LiquidAUX line of car audio accessories for the iPod, as well as a new car charger for the iPhone and iPod. The new LiquidAUX line was designed to deliver clean audio from the iPhone or iPod to the auxiliary-in ports found on many cars and aftermarket stereos. Features of the line include an auxiliary port connector, a wireless remote control designed to clip onto the car’s steering wheel, and the ability to function as a car charger. The line includes the Kensington LiquidAUX for iPhone and iPod, which offers all the features listed above and will sell for $80, the Kensington LiquidAUX Deluxe, which adds an adjustable cradle with a flexible arm to the standard AUX’s feature set and which will sell for $100, and the Kensington LiquidAUX Bluetooth Car Kit, which features Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, a built-in microphone with noise and echo-canceling technology, and a USB charging port. It will also sell for $100. Finally, the company’s Car Charger Deluxe features an adjustable dock with a flexible arm and iPhone and iPod compatibility, and will sell for $50. Kensington’s LiquidAUX line and Car Charger Deluxe will soon be available for pre-order from Amazon.com and Kensington’s website, and are expected to begin shipping in March.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?