Keyspan unveils TuneView Remote for iTunes | iLounge News

Keyspan unveils TuneView Remote for iTunes

image

Keyspan has announced its TuneView Remote Control for iTunes. The TuneView for iTunes, like the TuneView for iPod, features a color LCD screen and iPod-like menus for easy navigation of iTunes music, videos, radio, and podcasts using the 10-button keypad. The remote employs a 2.4 Ghz RF signal to communicate with the included USB transceiver, giving it an estimated range of 150 feet. “There have been many ways to feed sound from iTunes to a stereo system, but there has never been an effective and affordable way to control iTunes from anywhere in your house,” said Mike Ridenhour, president at Keyspan. The Keyspan TuneView Remote Control for iTunes works with Mac or PC and is available now for $149.

« H2O Audio Sport Integration System now shipping

AT&T: 40% of June iPhone activations new customers »

Comments

About time wink

Posted by Bad Beaver on July 24, 2007 at 9:46 AM (PDT)

hehe =)

Yes, it took some time to get out but we wanted it to be good =)

We think we got a good product here and hopefully you’ll agree.  I look forward to getting feedback.

I hope you will find that was worth the wait.

Posted by KeyspanDude on July 24, 2007 at 11:17 AM (PDT)

dang, I’ve been waiting so long for this…Thanks guys, I’ll be in line for one soon.

Posted by ~ruindpzzle in san diego, CA on July 24, 2007 at 12:00 PM (PDT)

This is probably the product I’ve been waiting for the most these last couple of years!

How does it handle large iTunes libraries? Does it store the entire library in the remote or does it transfer songnames as you scroll? Is it fast?

Posted by Olf on July 24, 2007 at 2:20 PM (PDT)

Keyspan Guy,

If you have tune view for the ipod can you just buy the USB receiver and use it with existing RF remote?

Posted by Tim on July 24, 2007 at 5:25 PM (PDT)

I’ve had the Keyspan remote/dock for about a year now.  The remote has had lots of problems with being extremely slow in response and having problems with the display screen.  I have tried twice now to contact Keyspan for support, but no response.  Nice move guys.  Your product isnt great and obviously you dont back it up.  I guess youre waiting for the crappy warranty to run out.  For those considering a purchase…DON’T.

Posted by Ed on July 17, 2008 at 6:53 PM (PDT)

I have the keyspan dock, but I cannot get the keyspan to play the songs in the order that they have been downloaded onto my Ipod.  Any suggestions?

Posted by James on June 4, 2010 at 3:44 PM (PDT)