Klipsch debuts new earphones, promises shuffle 3G compatible model
Klipsch has introduced two new pairs of in-ear headphones, and has promised to have a new pair offering iPod shuffle 3G compatibility by this summer. Klipsch’s new Image S4 and S2 in-ear headphones feature the same proprietary oval ear tips as their predecessors, moving coil designs with controlled damping, passive noise-cancelation, and an iPhone-friendly 3.5mm headphone plug. The Image S4 also features a dual magnet motor structure designed to increase damping and reduce distortion. Sporting a piano black and silver finish, the Image S4 will include three sets of different-sized oval ear tips, an ear tip cleaning tool, and an aluminum case, while the piano black Image S2 will include three sets of different-sized oval ear tips and a cloth carrying pouch. Klipsch’s Image S4 and S2 will be available in April and July and will sell for $79 and $49, respectively.
In addition, the company has announced plans to have a new set of headphones compatible with the new third-generation iPod shuffle available by summer. The new headphones will give users the ability to fully control the device, and are expected to sell for $100.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?