Klipsch intros Image X5 in-ear headphones
Klipsch has introduced its Image X5 in-ear headphones, the second model in the company’s Image line. 2mm in diameter larger than the Image—today renamed Image X10—which Klipsch bills as “the world’s smallest, lightest full-range in-ear earphone design,” the X5’s larger size makes them easier and slightly less expensive to manufacture. The X5s feature balanced full-range armature drivers with a tuned bass-reflex system, electroplated aluminum housings, 50-inch vinyl cables, and flexible black “tails” which serve to reduce cable stress and minimize cable noise. Like the X10, the X5 uses soft, oval Contour Ear Gels to isolate noise and increase bass response; the company claims the X5 has a superior top end with more forward voicing compared to the X10. Included with the X5 are five different-sized ear gels, including both single and double flange designs, a carrying case, airplane adaptor, and an ear gel cleaning tool. The Klipsch Image X5 in-ear headphones sell for $250 and will be available later this month.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?