Lajo 50% off Mother’s Day sale | iLounge News

Lajo 50% off Mother’s Day sale

Lajo has announced a 50% off Mother’s Day sale on all products beginning Monday, May 3rd. Sale ends Sunday, May 9th at midnight ET.

« iTunes celebrates one year anniversary; Over 70 million songs purchased

i-magine UK accepting pre-orders on Griffin iTalk »

Comments

I ordered from this person despite all the red flags in the forums, I hope he deliveries. < Fingers crossed >

Posted by iPodMiniMe in Tulsa, Oklahoma on April 28, 2004 at 10:32 AM (CDT)

How do you get the discount?

Posted by Kboucher on April 28, 2004 at 11:59 AM (CDT)

I don’t think the sale starts til May 3rd. check www.lajo.biz/forums for more info.

Posted by oli84 on April 28, 2004 at 12:49 PM (CDT)

make that

Posted by oli84 on April 28, 2004 at 12:50 PM (CDT)

“beginning Monday, May 3rd. Sale ends Sunday, May 9th at midnight ET.”

I’m guessing the site will reflect the new prices on monday.

Posted by Anthony Rivera on April 28, 2004 at 12:50 PM (CDT)

doh.. I only orderd from this site early thismorning

Posted by ajo on April 28, 2004 at 1:34 PM (CDT)

excellent… I was considering buying one of the art cases! now with the 50% off I will definitely get one… now to decide between Inferno or Blue Fire!

Posted by noogabooga on April 28, 2004 at 2:23 PM (CDT)

I have ordered from Lajo a few times and he has never disappointed. Plus his cases are in my opinion the best out there for the iPod.

I like the fact I can pay with PayPal or credit card.

Even though he usually ships from HongKong the package arrives just as fast as anything domestically.

Dont be put off by his web site, even though its a little chaotic his service is still really good.

Posted by Ariza on April 28, 2004 at 2:55 PM (CDT)

Yay! I couldn’t decide whether to buy an iSkin or Exo… it’s definitely an Exo now!

Posted by Mish on April 28, 2004 at 6:43 PM (CDT)

lajolounge.com

All Lajo, All the Time

Does that freeloader even advertise on this site or is it all free?

Posted by rdowns in NYC on April 29, 2004 at 4:45 AM (CDT)

You only need to go to xskn.com, order and you will see the 50% discount at the bottom of your order form.  It is as simple as that.  Also resellers buying the Mom

Posted by Lajo on April 29, 2004 at 7:21 AM (CDT)

I forgot to mention, if you get a key you will get $5 put into your key account which will cover the cost of shipping cost to anywhere in the world. So an exo3 that normally sells for $9.50 would only cost you $4.75 with your key.  That should make mom happy.

Posted by Lajo on April 29, 2004 at 7:27 AM (CDT)

I have to agree, I’ve order from lajo many times.  His service is great, I usually get it from HK to NJ in about a week, with normal postage.  Never had a problem.

Dave

Posted by David Marcus on April 30, 2004 at 9:02 AM (CDT)

My online customer service is working great now. A new feature was added this week which has improve it. If you have a problem with shipping, the product itself, exchange, cancel etc you can go online and post your problem using your order id. You will get an answer that same day expect for holidays and Saturday and Sunday, our office is closed then (I am trying to teach my Chinese employees the value of have 2 days off a week). Today is Saturday and I just answered 3 posts so you could get an answer on weekend too.

Posted by Lajo on April 30, 2004 at 7:29 PM (CDT)

how do you get a key Lajo?

Posted by shonen on May 1, 2004 at 8:01 PM (CDT)

what skin works best with the itrip?

Posted by cmv on May 7, 2004 at 1:59 PM (CDT)

what skin works best with the itrip?

Posted by cmv on May 7, 2004 at 2:00 PM (CDT)