Lajo announces eXo 2 for 1 deal | iLounge News

Lajo announces eXo 2 for 1 deal

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Wednesday, October 8, 2003
News Categories: iPod Accessories

pic####, the designer manufacturer of eXo and all www.####.biz distributors and resellers are compensating iPod owners for the launch delays of eXo by offering a 2 for 1 deal on every eXo purchased from now until November 1. This means that when you buy one eXo you can choose a second (free) eXo and both will be shipped complete with a TPU zip case, a screen protector and a belt clip.

« Powerpage: Phish Phinds the iPod “Irreplaceable”

Mac: iCal 1.5.1 Released »

Comments

As I have explained I have no control over iSkin.com, they buy eXos from me only.
If you write me a .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) I will help you

Posted by Lajo on October 8, 2003 at 1:19 PM (PDT)

is there a reason why doesn’t the submit button doesn’t work. im running internet explorer on xp pro btw.

Posted by MadDog5145 on October 8, 2003 at 1:25 PM (PDT)

i see i need a mac with explorer to submit the order. way to alienate the majority of your customers…....

Posted by MadDog5145 on October 8, 2003 at 1:28 PM (PDT)

Works fine for me MadDog5145… Same specs as you.

Posted by Jerrod H. in TX on October 8, 2003 at 1:46 PM (PDT)

submit should work, we test the program on 2 different computers, one of the early Macs and a powerbook and it works fine but you need to use explorer 5.0 or greater (5.0 is the old version of explorer).
For some reason safari can not read it and things like submit does not work and the java images are not lined up.

But there are other sites and they are or soon will be offering my compensation bonus.  Maybe they can post their sites here to help you.

Posted by Lajo on October 8, 2003 at 2:27 PM (PDT)

The submit button just doesn’t show the little hand icon when you move your mouse pointer over it. If you click on submit, it should work (works for me on winxp). After you click, check if the windows logo flag in the upper right hand corner of IE starts waving.

Posted by Gadget Girl in Chicago suburbs, IL, USA on October 8, 2003 at 2:27 PM (PDT)

You have lots of time to take advantage of the compensation bonus so have a little fun with it.

Posted by Lajo on October 8, 2003 at 2:28 PM (PDT)

So will we get a coupon in the mail if we bought one recently?  or email?  or what?  I bought mine from #### like 5 days ago and just got it yesterday.  I’d love to get a second.

Posted by Rob on October 8, 2003 at 4:44 PM (PDT)

iSkin.com no bonus?? Are they not a part of this? Do they not think they have to give a little back to their customers?
Wake up and smell the coffee

Posted by Lajo on October 8, 2003 at 4:57 PM (PDT)

Oh man… I pre-ordered mine so long ago. Too bad people like us can’t get in on this deal… or can we?

Posted by Outrager on October 8, 2003 at 5:23 PM (PDT)

Hey #### -
Your site says I also get two ishades for free.  When I pick the colors I want, I get charged extra for it.  Am I not suppose to do it this way?

Posted by Point on October 8, 2003 at 6:12 PM (PDT)

I ordered mine a while ago from thinkdifferentstore ... any way I can get in on this deal? :(

Posted by Bobo on October 8, 2003 at 7:29 PM (PDT)

Writting to you from Guangzhou in a net bar. There will be a digital bonus dollars for those that ordered over the last 14days on our site. Once the program is finished you will get more details and it will automatically come to you.

Other dealers will soon respond to this compensation bonus - it takes a little while to adjust their computer programs

Posted by Lajo on October 8, 2003 at 8:10 PM (PDT)

[url=http://www.iskinworld.com]http://www.iskinworld.com[/url] should be interesting for UK and european peeps. You get the 2for1 bonus and the do not charge you for shipping!

Posted by a2k in Munich, Germany on October 9, 2003 at 5:44 AM (PDT)

You guys in the UK and the rest of Europe are so lucky, enjoy the compensation bonus while it lasts

Posted by Lajo on October 9, 2003 at 5:53 AM (PDT)

So I ordered two iSkins, and two iShades.  I thought I was going to get all of that for $30, but I was charged $3.50 each for the iShades.  Am I misunderstanding something?

Posted by gordyhulten in Urbana, IL on October 9, 2003 at 7:17 AM (PDT)

you get a iShade without color for free, but afaik you still have to pay for the colored ones…

Isn’t it like that ####????

Posted by a2k in Munich, Germany on October 9, 2003 at 9:25 AM (PDT)

exactly and thank you for explaining, with my eXo you get 2 clear iShades, 2 TPU cases and 2 belt clips. You can order more items because with your 3rd item you will get a volume discount and if you buy 5 items you will get a higher volume discount.

Posted by Lajo on October 9, 2003 at 2:24 PM (PDT)

Hey ####
What is the difference between Zip case that comes with zip case and zip case that sells for 10 bucks??
and If I buy the ikin now for 10/15Gb models, do I get the zip for the 10/15 size too??
Help!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 20GB iPod in Canada on October 9, 2003 at 3:57 PM (PDT)

Hey ####
Help!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 20GB iPod in Canada on October 9, 2003 at 3:57 PM (PDT)

Page 2 of 3 pages  <  1 2 3 >