Lajo announces exo3 thin case for 3G iPods | iLounge News

Lajo announces exo3 thin case for 3G iPods

pic

“#### the designer and manufacturer of eXo (sold over 70,000 and going strong) and eXo2 is proud to announce the release of his eXo3 3rd gen iPod case. As eXo and eXo2 it is not a new improved eXo but a new #### case designed to meet the needs of iPod owners who want an extremely thin case. Exo3’s main features are: it is made for the same top quality Japanese silicone as ####’s eXo and eXo2, the main body is 0.7mm thick with only 0.2mm covering the menu and touch wheel and it has a totally flat back. You can view eXo3’s colors and features by going to www.####.biz/#### and click on new releases.  For those that want to be on the list of owners you can place a backorder on his site, no money will exchange hands, you will be auto notified the moment your color comes into stock and then it is up to you to return to his site to place your order. Available now for $9.50.”

« Euro iTunes Music Store this spring?

Griffin PowerPod Charger now ships with Dock-To-FireWire cable »

Comments

darnit, that’s what I wanted. Exo 2 makes my iPod feel as big and heavy as a Creative Zen!

Posted by pomegranate on January 16, 2004 at 8:26 AM (PDT)

I think #### has hit the jackpot here this is just what we needed. #### has been kind enough to let me test one for him so expect a full review very soon!

Posted by -i2i- on January 16, 2004 at 8:54 AM (PDT)

Man, that site is slow as a turtle stuck in molasses (sp?). It’s been the same speed since I got m original eXo.

Posted by Balde on January 16, 2004 at 9:01 AM (PDT)

Ugggh I HATE this site.  SLOOOOoooooowww

Posted by MeshKent on January 16, 2004 at 9:16 AM (PDT)

Posted by Atomic Bomb in Mid-Atlantic on January 16, 2004 at 9:19 AM (PDT)

“The site is extremely slow. Understandable, though, since it’s running Microsoft-IIS/5.0 on Windows 2000. Typical.”

You should really review your outlook on life.  There are more important things out there than exploring all possible oppurtunities to glorify Apple and put down all other companies.  Is this all you do?  Certainly your posts here seem to indicate this.

For the sake of your mental sanity and your life, find these other important things and try to let go of your zealot nature.

Posted by MeshKent on January 16, 2004 at 9:23 AM (PDT)

“#### the designer and manufacturer of eXo”.

Isn’t iSkin the eXo creator (#### just “took” it after the iSkin & #### split?

Posted by iNKrystad in Norway on January 16, 2004 at 9:39 AM (PDT)

Or maybe he’s making a statement that may just be true in that Unix based servers handle load better.  Just maybe.  And just maybe, you’re being a zealot.

Posted by duke on January 16, 2004 at 9:40 AM (PDT)

Now that the inevitable flaming starts, that last comment of mine was a subtle, humorous dig on Microsoft, and was intended for humorous consumption only. And it is said after having deployed that combination a few times. Take it easy.

Posted by Atomic Bomb in Mid-Atlantic on January 16, 2004 at 9:43 AM (PDT)

“Or maybe he’s making a statement that may just be true in that Unix based servers handle load better. Just maybe. And just maybe, you’re being a zealot.”
And how?  All slow websites run on Windows?  Is that the only reason?  Is that even a logical conclusion to make?  Is it even the server?  Only someone like Atomic Bomb would say something like that, judging from his previous posts which lack any kind of neutrality.

And I’m a zealot why?  Because I’m boycotting Apple or something?  Even though I bought an iPod and would love to buy an Apple if I could use it with my work?  Is that why?  Do you even know what zealot means?  Maybe you should shut up now.

Posted by MeshKent on January 16, 2004 at 9:44 AM (PDT)

From the picture above, can I draw the assumption that one can use the iTrip even while in this case?  Does it come with a screen protector?

Posted by d00d on January 16, 2004 at 9:44 AM (PDT)

Oh its a joke.  Alright.  You should learn some funny somewhere before doing those.

Posted by MeshKent on January 16, 2004 at 9:45 AM (PDT)

Posted by Atomic Bomb in Mid-Atlantic on January 16, 2004 at 9:47 AM (PDT)

“From the picture above, can I draw the assumption that one can use the iTrip even while in this case? Does it come with a screen protector?”

I guess that would be a yes, the iTrip will work.  It doesn’t look like it has a screen protector though, judging from the new-features page.

Posted by MeshKent on January 16, 2004 at 9:50 AM (PDT)

“But duke’s comment is accurate. Don’t forget that Microsoft ran Windows Update on Linux servers until very recently. In fact, they switched back to MS-IIS on Win2003 after they implemented their new “monthly patches” so they could distribute load more predictably.”

Yeah, I heard about that.  Oh well, if switching to Linux is gonna speed up that goddam site, I’m all for it.  But I have a feeling it’s more about money and bandwidth than anything else.

Posted by MeshKent on January 16, 2004 at 9:52 AM (PDT)

MeshKent: Since you are so interested in me, let me give you a little background. First, I do own Apple products, and I have for many years. In fact, a couple of decades now. Much of my work, however, is done in the Windows environment. I am typing on an XP box right now, in fact. I truly am a zealot for technology, and while I do not discriminate against any product, I do prefer those of the highest reliability and build quality. Hey, maybe that’s why I bought a couple of iPods!

I find that even the slightest hint of negativity toward anything from Microsoft or any of the PC box assemblers is met with a passionate and venemous response. That happens here and in other places. So, sure, my comments often lean in that direction, but it’s only for the sheer entertainment value of seeing the Wintel crowd (of which I am clearly a member) attack so quickly and decisively.

Amazingly, I’m called an Apple zealot so frequently when it is the zealotry of the accusers that is exposed through their attacks of me. Despite having made a handsome living for many years off developing and deploying various Windows applications in a wide variety of environments, I don’t idolize those in Redmond. I am a realist.

Posted by Atomic Bomb in Mid-Atlantic on January 16, 2004 at 9:56 AM (PDT)

No, not all slow websites run slow on Windows.  You’re making a logical error based on my statement.  What I’m saying is, there’s a slight slashdotting effect going on here (iPodLounge effect?).  There is significant traffic.  Unix web servers (or even Apache on Windows) tend to handle high stress situations better.  Can you understand this distinction?

You’re a zealot for jumping all over someone when what they’re saying is right.  Heck, you assume he’s an Apple user.  He could have very well been a Linux user.  You make it into an Apple versus Microsoft war.  You make it seem as if it’s a blind criticism of MS in general and that’s it’s your perogative to protect it.  You’re showing just as much zeal.  Stop reading stuff into things.

Oh, and maybe you should bite me, loser.

Posted by duke on January 16, 2004 at 9:57 AM (PDT)

Guess you have to take it completely out of the case to use the dock. :-(

Posted by ipodcrazy on January 16, 2004 at 9:57 AM (PDT)

“I have a feeling it’s more about money and bandwidth than anything else.”

I agree wholeheartedly - especially in the case of a small business site such as this one.

Posted by Atomic Bomb in Mid-Atlantic on January 16, 2004 at 9:58 AM (PDT)

Why not let the facts about web server performance speak for themselves?

Top Ten TPC-W Results by Performance

Item Count 10,000
#1
IBM eServer xSeries 440 with xSeries 330
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
Microsoft Windows .NET Enterprise Server
Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0
WIPS: 21,139
$/WIPS: 32.62 US $

Item Count 10,0000
#1
e-@ction Enterprise Server ES 7000 (16P)
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition

PowerEdge 6650
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0
WIPS: 9,708
$/WIPS: 34.60 US $

Posted by atomic zealot on January 16, 2004 at 10:12 AM (PDT)

Page 1 of 3 pages  1 2 3 >