Lajo announces exo3mini for iPod mini | iLounge News

Lajo announces exo3mini for iPod mini

picLajo has released another silicone case for the iPod mini today. The exo3mini features 0.7mm silicone, 0.5mm silicone covering the click wheel and comes in an assortment of colors. Lajo will also be releasing new accessories for all exo and exomini series cases. Exo3mini is compatible with iTrip and iTalk and sells for $9.50 plus $5 shipping to anywhere in the world.

« Music Recommendation System for iTunes released

“Me and my iPod” Photo Contest launched »

Comments

10 emails to this asshole and no response, the only reason I bought from him was the glowing review from this website, little did I know they are just a shill for any shitty company that advertises here.

Lajo should start making and selling dildos I’m sure he has a lot of experience with them. Think of all the different designs and colors and blah blah blah… F YOU!!!

Posted by lajerk on April 9, 2004 at 1:40 PM (CDT)

This guy is a complete tosspot…. but now he’s posted another product that’s apparently “Launched” (as he likes to say)... so more anti-lajo abuse on that thread too now. People need to know.

Posted by LaMoFo on April 9, 2004 at 3:09 PM (CDT)

For what is worth I have started a complaint against him with PayPal. Maybe I will get results, maybe not. But at least they will be on to him. I hope.

Posted by Colnago on April 9, 2004 at 4:51 PM (CDT)

Conago, to start a complaint you need an order id. Also if you have an order id this Easter Weekend there is a 2 for 1 on all exo for 3rd gen and ipodmini, that is a total of 8 different styles.

Posted by Lajo on April 9, 2004 at 10:43 PM (CDT)

Hey Lajo, I used my order ID with you and received no responses. The complaint I mentioned was with PayPal. Read my post! Two for One. What a bunch of crap. I guess toi rationalize it out, I am out about $15 with you, which is about the amount I spen on lotto tickets a year. I think the odds of winning the Powerball are better than ordering and ever receiving anything from you! I posted this on the other forum about your “Launching”. Hopefully will save a few souls.

Posted by Colango on April 10, 2004 at 3:44 AM (CDT)

No one ever loses money with me. If you have a legitimate complaint then you will get satisfaction.  What is your order id and your problem

Posted by Lajo on April 10, 2004 at 5:50 AM (CDT)

Check your email fool!

Posted by Colango on April 10, 2004 at 6:19 AM (CDT)

People. Stop waisting your time and money with this fool.
Your money will be better spent somewhere else. He’s a one man operation and his web site is a laugh and a half.

Posted by Devon on April 10, 2004 at 10:01 AM (CDT)

Just a reminder that:

1)  Improper language is not tolerated here.  Vulgar posts will be deleted promptly.

2)  Customer support issues are not to be handled here.

Posted by Jerrod H. in TX on April 10, 2004 at 12:39 PM (CDT)

If he/she has a legitimate complaint then he/she should be jumping a screaming. I totally agree.

Real solutions come with real order ids. Until our online customer service is up you can use our forum Problems - Shipping - Product. Post your order id and describe the problem, your solution will be resolved in front of a few hundred members. When the online customer service is switched on you will only be able to post a problem if you have an valid paid order id, if you forget your order id you can ask our staff to search it with your email or your paypal account. Customer problem solutions are brain dead easy, they normally have 2 solutions send a new product or refund the money.  To think that a business is going to want to run with your $5 to $50 is ridiculous.  The email invasion problem (crack pots filling our email box with fake order ids) will be resolved soon with all incoming email being totally eliminated and replaced with online customer service.  There was no way for us to predict this problem but we have the programmers to resolve it and it will be resolved. Once our online service is on we will email all customers.

Posted by Lajo on April 10, 2004 at 5:13 PM (CDT)

Lajo, I ordered the exo3mini ipod case today (april 10, 2004). I was wondering how I can get that 2 for 1 deal, for the easter weekend thing? Thanks…..

Posted by iPodUser on April 10, 2004 at 5:48 PM (CDT)

yeah, when will your customer service be up? around the same time customers can actually receive your product, or a good one at that? or more like when you finally listen to your customers and improve the descriptions and picture angles for your products on the site. what a waste of time, what are your employee’s doing anyways? playing cards, smoking cigarettes all day??

can’t wait until a real company releases a real iskin mini product, and blows the bs (let me get your money because these ipod mini’s are selling like FIRE) BULLSHIT companies out of the water. don’t support lajo and his get rich quick scheme of putting out as much products as he can to flood the market with cases for our ipod mini’s.

you’ve waited this long for an ipod mini, buy a case for it that’s been thoroughly designed and tested and backed up because of the amount of time put into it (*AHEM iskin).

lajo is just trying to get your money for a cheap product. and then maybe he’ll bring out the better wine in the future and design an actual good product (notice how his products are priced so low, you get what you pay for, crap

Posted by Lajo is no good. on April 11, 2004 at 10:26 AM (CDT)

You must be the other side. Thanks for your comments but save some of your pitches because there is another release (TwistClip) just around the cornor.

There was a question before about wanting to resell my products and not be able to contact me. My programmer has just finished a computer program which allows you to get your reseller account online instantly.  Sorry it took this long but on the brighter side you will get one day turnaround on your orders with free DHL regardless of the size of order. Reseller volume discounts are for 25, 50, 100 and 250 mixed items. Check out TwistClip which has just been released today.

Posted by Lajo on April 14, 2004 at 7:07 AM (CDT)

Truth be told… Lajo cares more about distributors and resellers of his products than individual buyers. His entire business model focuses on the resale of his products NOT end user sales, why do you think he has a back log of 200 emails and has lagged in customer support? His time is spent making sure all his distributors ans resellers are supplied, not his customers.

Posted by truth on April 14, 2004 at 9:36 AM (CDT)

Page 3 of 3 pages  < 1 2 3