Lajo announces zipodmini case for iPod mini | iLounge News

Lajo announces zipodmini case for iPod mini

pic

“Zipodmini is the first of 8 new cases planned to be released by #### for Apple’s explosively successful iPod mini. With a quick zip ####’s zipodmini case will protect your iPod mini with 0.3mm of ultra clear TPU skin. What is TPU you ask? If you rollerbladed the tough yet soft wheels that glide you over concrete and pavement are one of the high performance products made from TPU.  Your mini’s click/touch wheel will be totally covered with TPU yet it will function as though there was nothing between your fingers and it. Soon #### will be offering zipodmini with graphic designs by known and budding artists.  During the month of March, zipodmini will come with a free TPU earphone zip case.”

« How to replace your iPod’s battery

iPod racer video »

Comments

Wait until I tell you about my next offer. Hmmm, but there just isn’t enough space here to tell you all about it. It would take me about 30 lines of text, so just visit my website

Posted by Lamo Cymbalski on March 24, 2004 at 10:15 AM (PDT)

Thanks so much that this thread has finally disappeared, at least people will have to trawl this great website to get involved in this dim debate about this guy and his gay seamstress ways. Why does he think he’s so great? It’s only plastic, the dumb fk.

Posted by Thank fuck!! on March 24, 2004 at 2:02 PM (PDT)

I spank mine off over most of the cases before they are shipped. That’s my revenge on you, the buyer. Get it.

Posted by Lamo Cymbalski on March 24, 2004 at 2:04 PM (PDT)

Go back on the medication and you will start to feel better but start off with the triple dose

Posted by Lajo Cymbalski on March 24, 2004 at 5:08 PM (PDT)

####, they’re just trying to bait you. Forget them and stick to the facts.

Posted by tripleplay on March 24, 2004 at 7:44 PM (PDT)

Sorry I was just playing with him/them while waiting for my graphic artist to finish setting up the photos for my new exomini cases. This goes back to my days of playing hockey and football, using one liners to have an opponnent miss a shot or go off side.

Posted by Lajo Cymbalski on March 24, 2004 at 8:46 PM (PDT)

Why don’t you get it through your skull that you are obsessed with these “cases” of yours and no-one really cares. A case is just an afterthought, not the main event you twat.

Posted by lemmy on March 25, 2004 at 1:03 AM (PDT)

Does anyone know if I will still be able to use the beltclip for the ipod mini if I use the skin by speck products?

thanx

Posted by Mara on September 27, 2004 at 10:51 PM (PDT)

ha noob how is a zipper going to help your pressuse pod???? Like Greg said “It’s just some girly make-up kit.

SKINS ARE SOO BETTER!!!!!

Posted by blake dow on December 4, 2005 at 10:48 AM (PDT)

Mara you can not use the belt clip whith a zipodmini case, you are welcom.

Posted by john on December 4, 2005 at 10:52 AM (PDT)

dang I’ve got SOOOOOOOOOO MANY scatches because of the zipper but…..

to be CONTINUDE!!!

Posted by ya dude on December 4, 2005 at 10:55 AM (PDT)

####,
Is this the #### that used to live in Toronto?

If you are could you please contact me or my mom at the same number that you had back in the 70’s or if you can please respond to this post.

Thanks
JEFFY
(Alvin’s son)

Posted by Jeff English on December 13, 2005 at 11:26 PM (PDT)

Page 3 of 3 pages  <  1 2 3