Lajo Releases eXo2 Case
#### creator of the iSkin silicone case, zip case, iShades, and recently the ####2 case has announced yet another new case, the eXo2 which updates the existing eXo case with silicone protecting the touchwheel on 3G iPods. The eXo2 is available now for preorder and includes zip TPU case, a removable belt clip and iShade (crystal) screen protector for a special introductory price of $32.50. There are currently ten colors to choose from, but more will become available with each week. Shipping will begin sometime this month.
eXo2 by #### will be ready for shipping this month. eXo2 with its covered menu and control wheel will offer extreme protection for those that demand it and a line of accessories are being manufactured to offer sport minded people a method to make their eXo’d and Xskn’d iPod become a part of their body.
You can place an order for eXo2 now at www.####.com and you will not have to pay for it by submitting it as a backorder, eXo will included the much talked about and most used accessory for eXo the #### zip TPU case, a removable belt clip and iShade (crystal) screen protector for a special introductory price of $32.50. Our computer system will notify you the moment your backorder goes into stock, 10 colors are on display now but all the colors will become available with each week.
eXo2 because of its covered control wheel and menu will be the first case that will have limited edition art and original art applied to it and these works of art will be on display in the online gallery to be found at www.####.com Artists will be able to submit their designs for sale. #### brings his nineteen years experience of running three art galleries to make this become one of the most talked about art galleries: information will be available later this month at www.####.com
Will there be an eXo3? No need to hold your breath it is almost finished and will be released in the month of December plus one other new case by ####.
Important: eXo, eXo2 and eXo3 will be sold under the www.####.com label, this marks the end of the ####, iSkin relationship and #### and iSkin will become friendly competitors.
So to recap: #### will supply eXo now available, eXo2 will be released during the month of November and eXo3 in the month of December and the just released ####-2 plus accessories for these cases and coming soon the mystery case by #### hopefully sometime in the month of December. There is never a boring minute at www.####.biz
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
- Apogee intros JAM 96k guitar interface, MiC 96k
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone