Lajo’s Xskn, eXo, zip, iSkin Distribution for California | iLounge News

Lajo’s Xskn, eXo, zip, iSkin Distribution for California

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Tuesday, October 21, 2003
News Categories:

#### is proud to announce my #### , eXo, zip, iSkin Distributor for California. When you make a purchase from www.####.biz or www.iskin.biz or www.iskinUSA.com or www.maclear.biz and you live in the California your order and payment with be directed to Michael Lipner owner of the TheiStore.com in Escondido, CA. He will look after shipping your order and posting your shipping info on my site. In addition I guarantee all the shipments of all product ordered on my site/s, if for any reason you do not receive your case from Michael within 4 days of your order I will ship it to you myself from Hong Kong. This is part of my greater plan to build a network of distribution in every state in the USA. Michael has already been servicing customers from California over the last two weeks and I have had nothing but praise for his quick turnaround on shipping orders from California.

« BusinessWeek: Everybody Wants A Piece Of The iPod

Apple promotes iTunes with Internet ads »

Comments

I just want to let everyone know that I’m here to help. Any questions or concerns, I can be easily reached at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) We are very pleased to be working with #### and such high quality products.

Also I will honor ####’s special October offer for ipodloungers. You can order one at the special individual price on the site, or choose in pairs and enter the following voucher number in the shopping cart and then “recalculate”. It will give you ####’s bonus.

the iStore.com
voucher number is : 123412345

If you have any problems with the site, please contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

-Michael

Posted by Michael on October 21, 2003 at 11:47 PM (PDT)

Oh, and here’s a link to the store: [url=http://www.theistore.com]http://www.theistore.com[/url]

Posted by Michael on October 21, 2003 at 11:49 PM (PDT)

Finally… a reseller with a decent color selection page!  Congrats!

Posted by Jerrod H. in TX on October 22, 2003 at 4:15 AM (PDT)

Do you have a physical store in Escondido?

Posted by Rengirl on October 22, 2003 at 5:26 AM (PDT)

Where is the deal that when you order you get 1 free and the clear bag?

Posted by jason on October 22, 2003 at 5:42 AM (PDT)

Michael—that is an excellent web site. I really like ####, and I order from him, but ####, if you’re reading this—your site needs some serious work in the ease-of-use department. I’m a web designer, so I get asked to consult on that kind of thing all the time. Perhaps Michael and #### could work out a deal so that #### gets a similarly-designed site?

Good job!

Posted by mrogers on October 22, 2003 at 5:43 AM (PDT)

Duh sorry It helps to read

Posted by jason on October 22, 2003 at 5:48 AM (PDT)

All of our eXo’s come with the zip case, screen protector, and belt clip. You can see them on the bottom of the first page. [url=http://www.theistore.com]http://www.theistore.com[/url]

To get the 2 for 30 deal, simply order 2 and enter the voucher number 123412345 in the shopping cart and click “recalculate” . If you do not want to buy 2 you can buy one at the special individual price and do not need to enter the voucher numb er.

We don’t currently have a physical store, just an “i” store.

Posted by Michael on October 22, 2003 at 5:50 AM (PDT)

Hey kids, I am confused as to what fits a 40 gb unit.  My unit is the biggest grin
does exo make them for 40gb?

Posted by North Coast Johnny on October 22, 2003 at 4:40 PM (PDT)

argh ok i was confused.  its the other site that aint clear.  the istore site is clear as to size 40gb roger roger.  now for this darn discount 2 for 1 w/ screen covers etc.  so I picked out two colors, two screens added cart and keyed in discount code and it was 40$ err something not 20+ ship.  maybe I am just disfunctional! hey im a pc user blame MS.

Posted by North Coast Johnny on October 22, 2003 at 4:56 PM (PDT)

but theistore doesnt have the same deal as ####..

Posted by emoglitterati on October 22, 2003 at 9:21 PM (PDT)

Dudes… read the thread.  Like 4 posts up… From Michael himself of the iStore.

“To get the 2 for 30 deal, simply order 2 and enter the voucher number 123412345 in the shopping cart and click “recalculate.”“

The subtotal comes out to $29.92 for 2 eXos.  Works fine for me.

Posted by Jerrod H. in TX on October 22, 2003 at 9:41 PM (PDT)

By the way.  I’d like to second other people’s congratulations on Michael’s job on the store.  It’s without a doubt the most navigable, robust online retailer for the iSkin eXo.

####- Fire your web desinger, and partner with this guy globally for your web design.  Seriously!!

I live right-next-door Arizona, so if I feel I need another iSkin, I’ll be ordering from iStore manually, rather than through ####.biz.  If I order from ####.biz, it will come from Hong Kong… a bit silly.  #### should make his US partners REGIONAL, not just statewide.

Posted by Jerrod H. in TX on October 22, 2003 at 9:47 PM (PDT)

Thanks everybody for the compliments on our site. This is only the beginning for us and we will be adding other gear, gadgets and accessories in the near future. We will always try and offer a superior shopping experience.

**I have made it even easier to get the special 2 for $30 #### deal at [url=http://www.theistore.com]http://www.theistore.com[/url] : You don ‘t need to use the voucher code at all.  Order one for $22 or order   2 and the cart will automatically give you the   discount. **

Posted by Michael on October 22, 2003 at 11:59 PM (PDT)

Michael is a true artist when it comes to web design and talk about user friendly.

Posted by Lajo on October 23, 2003 at 1:15 AM (PDT)

After much deliberation between an eXo iSkin and their competitor Speck Products, I stumbled upon the beggining of this thread.  I went to Michael’s site after the dissapointment of ####.biz and iSkinWorld.co.uk.  As most other readers here, I was terribly impressed with the iStore layout and design.  I began to place an order which included (2) skins and (2) shades, the latter being clear and light indigo.

After calculating my cart with the coupon code, I was confused on the final returned price so I jotted a quick email to the store support offered by the iStore.  Additionally, I gave the “877” number a call and left a brief message.  To my delight, I was contacted fairly quickly (within the same morning) from Michael himself.  He was extremely helpful and cleared up my confusion.  To relay the information:  The 2/1 deal comes with (2) CLEAR screen protectors.  Any further “colors” are additional.

We ended up talking about his storefront and my dissapointment with other representatives and resellers of the iSkin.  I noted a few suggestions (ie. showing what the glow-in-the-dark colors looked when dark, as well as seeing the iShades on the iPod)  He responed that he appreciated the suggestions and spoke of what the next round of updates will be to his site.  He mentioned a nifty idea of a “lightswith” to turn the lights off for the glow skins, and possibly a mix-and-match feature for the screen protectors coupled with Skins.

Both overall and in-depth I am terribly pleased with the level and quality of service that I have recieved from Michael and his efforts.  I wish there was some way to move his website’s post back to the top of today’s iPodlounge listings.

Please understand that this is Michael’s “1st Gen” version of his storefront, and I am sure that it will go through a few revisions as feedback is returned and other products are offered.

Please help him out with your comments!

Posted by GraphicTiger on October 24, 2003 at 5:05 AM (PDT)