Largest iPod User Group launched
Join the largest iPod user group in the world. (Over 19,000 members)
iLounge has been planning to develop an online iPod User Group since February 2004. Now, having received encouraging words and support from Mac/iPod author Chris Breen, and Chuck Joiner, the man Chris named ‘Grand Poobah’ of Macintosh User Groups, we’ve decided to go for it. With over 19,000 members in our Forums (the largest online community of iPod owners worldwide) iLounge has a “built-in audience,” as Chuck has put it, and we always want to find ways to improve the lives of our members.
How do you become a member?
Good news. If you’re a registered member of the iLounge forums, you’re already a member of the free iPod User Group - the largest iPod User Group in the world. If you’re not yet a member of the forums, join up and become a part of the iPod User Group.
iPod User Group benefits
Monthly Monday Meetings and Deals.
We will hold official online chats on the first Monday of every month via iChat and AOL AIM beginning at 6 pm ET/3 pm PT. Every member is welcomed and encouraged to participate. Each chat will include gear giveaways, a feature discussion with an industry expert or accessory manufacturer, discounts and information regarding the iPod/iPod mini, tips, hacks, mods, latest gear updates and more.
Win a Prize:
As a side benefit, we plan to offer giveaways at each official chat. In addition to giveaways of new iPod gear, we will give away one iLounge t-shirt (winner’s choice of size and design) per chat. (Note: Winners have to be a registered member of the iLounge forums.)
All members will be sent an email newsletter featuring member profiles, recent iPod news, recent Site news, special deals/discounts and more. Members may opt-out of the emailed newsletter at any time, but who would want to?
Watch this space for more info and news as we line up our first guests and topics for the first online meeting on Monday, May 3, 2004 at 6 pm ET/3 pm PT.
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?