Largest iPod User Group launched
Join the largest iPod user group in the world. (Over 19,000 members)
iLounge has been planning to develop an online iPod User Group since February 2004. Now, having received encouraging words and support from Mac/iPod author Chris Breen, and Chuck Joiner, the man Chris named ‘Grand Poobah’ of Macintosh User Groups, we’ve decided to go for it. With over 19,000 members in our Forums (the largest online community of iPod owners worldwide) iLounge has a “built-in audience,” as Chuck has put it, and we always want to find ways to improve the lives of our members.
How do you become a member?
Good news. If you’re a registered member of the iLounge forums, you’re already a member of the free iPod User Group - the largest iPod User Group in the world. If you’re not yet a member of the forums, join up and become a part of the iPod User Group.
iPod User Group benefits
Monthly Monday Meetings and Deals.
We will hold official online chats on the first Monday of every month via iChat and AOL AIM beginning at 6 pm ET/3 pm PT. Every member is welcomed and encouraged to participate. Each chat will include gear giveaways, a feature discussion with an industry expert or accessory manufacturer, discounts and information regarding the iPod/iPod mini, tips, hacks, mods, latest gear updates and more.
Win a Prize:
As a side benefit, we plan to offer giveaways at each official chat. In addition to giveaways of new iPod gear, we will give away one iLounge t-shirt (winner’s choice of size and design) per chat. (Note: Winners have to be a registered member of the iLounge forums.)
All members will be sent an email newsletter featuring member profiles, recent iPod news, recent Site news, special deals/discounts and more. Members may opt-out of the emailed newsletter at any time, but who would want to?
Watch this space for more info and news as we line up our first guests and topics for the first online meeting on Monday, May 3, 2004 at 6 pm ET/3 pm PT.
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Retrial for damages in Apple patent case set for March or April
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Apple eyed Bill Simmons for exclusive podcast deal
- Amazon Video app update lets Prime users download movies, TV shows for offline viewing
- Report: Apple considering move into original programming
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?