Largest iPod User Group launched
Join the largest iPod user group in the world. (Over 19,000 members)
iLounge has been planning to develop an online iPod User Group since February 2004. Now, having received encouraging words and support from Mac/iPod author Chris Breen, and Chuck Joiner, the man Chris named ‘Grand Poobah’ of Macintosh User Groups, we’ve decided to go for it. With over 19,000 members in our Forums (the largest online community of iPod owners worldwide) iLounge has a “built-in audience,” as Chuck has put it, and we always want to find ways to improve the lives of our members.
How do you become a member?
Good news. If you’re a registered member of the iLounge forums, you’re already a member of the free iPod User Group - the largest iPod User Group in the world. If you’re not yet a member of the forums, join up and become a part of the iPod User Group.
iPod User Group benefits
Monthly Monday Meetings and Deals.
We will hold official online chats on the first Monday of every month via iChat and AOL AIM beginning at 6 pm ET/3 pm PT. Every member is welcomed and encouraged to participate. Each chat will include gear giveaways, a feature discussion with an industry expert or accessory manufacturer, discounts and information regarding the iPod/iPod mini, tips, hacks, mods, latest gear updates and more.
Win a Prize:
As a side benefit, we plan to offer giveaways at each official chat. In addition to giveaways of new iPod gear, we will give away one iLounge t-shirt (winner’s choice of size and design) per chat. (Note: Winners have to be a registered member of the iLounge forums.)
All members will be sent an email newsletter featuring member profiles, recent iPod news, recent Site news, special deals/discounts and more. Members may opt-out of the emailed newsletter at any time, but who would want to?
Watch this space for more info and news as we line up our first guests and topics for the first online meeting on Monday, May 3, 2004 at 6 pm ET/3 pm PT.
- Report: Apple developing Siri home speaker to rival Amazon’s Echo; will release Siri SDK at WWDC
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag
- iOS Spotlight search now offers relevant results for some emoji
- Cook discusses ambitious plan to beef up Apple Watch’s health monitoring
- New leak shows dual camera exclusive to ‘iPhone 7 Plus,’ but no Smart Connector
- Apple releases first developer betas for iOS 9.3.3, tvOS 9.2.2
- More iPhone 7 leaks surface, protruding camera seen
- Apple pulls iOS 9.3.2 update for 9.7” iPad Pro due to ‘bricking’ issues
- Report: CarPlay coming to BMW vehicles later this year
- Report: One iPhone model to use a glass casing next year
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)