Largest iPod User Group launched
Join the largest iPod user group in the world. (Over 19,000 members)
iLounge has been planning to develop an online iPod User Group since February 2004. Now, having received encouraging words and support from Mac/iPod author Chris Breen, and Chuck Joiner, the man Chris named ‘Grand Poobah’ of Macintosh User Groups, we’ve decided to go for it. With over 19,000 members in our Forums (the largest online community of iPod owners worldwide) iLounge has a “built-in audience,” as Chuck has put it, and we always want to find ways to improve the lives of our members.
How do you become a member?
Good news. If you’re a registered member of the iLounge forums, you’re already a member of the free iPod User Group - the largest iPod User Group in the world. If you’re not yet a member of the forums, join up and become a part of the iPod User Group.
iPod User Group benefits
Monthly Monday Meetings and Deals.
We will hold official online chats on the first Monday of every month via iChat and AOL AIM beginning at 6 pm ET/3 pm PT. Every member is welcomed and encouraged to participate. Each chat will include gear giveaways, a feature discussion with an industry expert or accessory manufacturer, discounts and information regarding the iPod/iPod mini, tips, hacks, mods, latest gear updates and more.
Win a Prize:
As a side benefit, we plan to offer giveaways at each official chat. In addition to giveaways of new iPod gear, we will give away one iLounge t-shirt (winner’s choice of size and design) per chat. (Note: Winners have to be a registered member of the iLounge forums.)
All members will be sent an email newsletter featuring member profiles, recent iPod news, recent Site news, special deals/discounts and more. Members may opt-out of the emailed newsletter at any time, but who would want to?
Watch this space for more info and news as we line up our first guests and topics for the first online meeting on Monday, May 3, 2004 at 6 pm ET/3 pm PT.
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Mobiata announces sunset of FlightTrack 5 and FlightBoard apps
- Harman announces first Wireless CarPlay implementation
- Report: Apple still considering several possible wireless charging solutions for ‘iPhone 8’
- Mini Metro adds Endless Mode
- Apple issues statement opposing Trump administration’s rescission of transgender rights
- ResearchKit study conducted using Apple Watch reveals new insights into seizures
- Instagram adds ability to include up to 10 photos or videos in a single post
- Facebook’s talks with MLB raise possibility that game streams could come to Apple TV
- Analyst claims wireless charging will be included in ‘iPhone 8,’ but rules out Energous as provider
- Apple claims EU made ‘fundamental errors’ in calculating $14B Irish tax ruling
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- 1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10