Libratone unveils Lounge, Live AirPlay speakers
Libratone has unveiled two new upcoming AirPlay-compatible speaker systems, the Lounge and the Live. The Lounge is designed to work with a TV or home entertainment system thanks to its thin, long body, and features five dedicated amplifiers for up to 150W output, a DSP unit, an eight-inch inverted woofer, two four-inch ceramic midrange drivers, and two one-inch ribbon-based tweeters, a 3.5mm minijack input with optical digital support, FullRoom technology that lets the tweeters and midrange drivers disperse sound both forwards and sideways to provide 360 degree sound, a cashmere wool exterior finish, and compatibility with a dedicated app that lets users adjust the sound via Wi-Fi while playing music over AirPlay. The Libratone Lounge will be available in September and will sell for $1,299.
The Libratone Live is instead very similar in design to the company’s prior Beat wireless speaker, but, like the Lounge, offers AirPlay compatibility, a optical-capable 3.5mm input, 150W of total power thanks to five dedicated amplifiers, a built-in DSP unit, FullRoom acoustic technology, one five-inch bass driver, two three-inch midrange drivers, and two one-inch ribbon-based tweeters. Libratone’s Live system will also be available in September and will sell for $699.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iBattz Refuel Invictus for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?