Libratone unveils Lounge, Live AirPlay speakers
Libratone has unveiled two new upcoming AirPlay-compatible speaker systems, the Lounge and the Live. The Lounge is designed to work with a TV or home entertainment system thanks to its thin, long body, and features five dedicated amplifiers for up to 150W output, a DSP unit, an eight-inch inverted woofer, two four-inch ceramic midrange drivers, and two one-inch ribbon-based tweeters, a 3.5mm minijack input with optical digital support, FullRoom technology that lets the tweeters and midrange drivers disperse sound both forwards and sideways to provide 360 degree sound, a cashmere wool exterior finish, and compatibility with a dedicated app that lets users adjust the sound via Wi-Fi while playing music over AirPlay. The Libratone Lounge will be available in September and will sell for $1,299.
The Libratone Live is instead very similar in design to the company’s prior Beat wireless speaker, but, like the Lounge, offers AirPlay compatibility, a optical-capable 3.5mm input, 150W of total power thanks to five dedicated amplifiers, a built-in DSP unit, FullRoom acoustic technology, one five-inch bass driver, two three-inch midrange drivers, and two one-inch ribbon-based tweeters. Libratone’s Live system will also be available in September and will sell for $699.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?