Limited Edition iLounge case charity auction extended, $255 raised so far
Our initial Limited Edition iLounge.com iPhone case auction for charity has ended as a huge success, helping to raise $255 for the the Red Cross Haiti Relief & Development fund. Congratulations to the winner!
We’re so thrilled by the result—and by the interest from readers—that we’ve decided to auction off our two remaining cases (Auction 1/Auction 2) to help raise additional funds and give those who didn’t get a chance to bid the first time another shot. These cases sport a unique grey and orange color combination and were handed out at the iLounge booth inside the iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 CES; only 100 were made, and only two remain unaccounted for—meaning this is your last chance to own one and help out those suffering from the recent earthquake in Haiti at the same time. The auctions will end on January 31st at roughly 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time, respectively. Good luck!
Update: Our second and third Limited Edition iLounge.com iPhone case auctions have ended, with another $192 being raised for Haiti relief efforts. Congratulations and thanks to both the winners!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?