Limited Edition iLounge case charity auction extended, $255 raised so far
Our initial Limited Edition iLounge.com iPhone case auction for charity has ended as a huge success, helping to raise $255 for the the Red Cross Haiti Relief & Development fund. Congratulations to the winner!
We’re so thrilled by the result—and by the interest from readers—that we’ve decided to auction off our two remaining cases (Auction 1/Auction 2) to help raise additional funds and give those who didn’t get a chance to bid the first time another shot. These cases sport a unique grey and orange color combination and were handed out at the iLounge booth inside the iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 CES; only 100 were made, and only two remain unaccounted for—meaning this is your last chance to own one and help out those suffering from the recent earthquake in Haiti at the same time. The auctions will end on January 31st at roughly 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time, respectively. Good luck!
Update: Our second and third Limited Edition iLounge.com iPhone case auctions have ended, with another $192 being raised for Haiti relief efforts. Congratulations and thanks to both the winners!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Report confirms legitimacy of at least some of the stolen iCloud credentials being held for ransom
- New (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, and 9.7” iPad now available to order
- Apple Store down again ahead of new iPad, Product(RED) iPhone launch
- Apple acquires automation app Workflow
- Nintendo updates Super Mario Run, makes more courses available for free play
- Apple confirms iCloud and Apple ID systems have not been breached in response to hacker threat
- Hackers claim to have access to millions of iCloud accounts, demand ransom from Apple
- Apple’s Siri in the running to voice control room functions at Marriott’s Aloft hotels
- Apple releases iTunes 12.6 with new cross-device movie rental feature
- Apple introduces Clips video app
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundcast VG1 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10