Live coverage of Apple’s ‘creation’ event begins tomorrow (updated: now!)
iLounge’s editors are heading to San Francisco to provide live coverage of Apple’s ‘creation’ media event. The event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center For the Arts Theater, and will begin at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time, or 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Apple is widely expected to debut its long-awaited tablet at the event, and may also unveil a beta of iPhone OS 4.0 and an accompanying SDK. As we have done in the past, iLounge.com will take you to our streamlined special event page starting an hour or so before the event; you can set your bookmarks ahead of time to live.ilounge.com, and we will also be updating our Flickr account before and during event with new photos.
Also, don’t forget about our Limited Edition iLounge.com iPhone case auction for charity. We’ve put one of the remaining Limited Edition iLounge.com Speck CandyShell cases for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS up for auction, with all proceeds going to the Red Cross Haiti Relief & Development fund. The auction will end on Jan. 28, 2010 at approximately 11:00 Pacific Time.
Update: iLounge’s editors are on location outside of the Yerba Buena Center For the Arts Theater waiting for the doors to open. Be sure to check our Flickr stream for more photos, and watch this page—and our official Twitter account—for further updates leading up to the event.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple to reportedly shutter Beats Music? (Update: No)
- Report: iOS 8 adoption rate estimated at 30%
- Apple Watch to come in 4GB, 8GB versions?
- Apple hits 10 million iPhone 6, 6 Plus sales in first weekend
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels