Live coverage of Apple’s ‘creation’ event begins tomorrow (updated: now!)
iLounge’s editors are heading to San Francisco to provide live coverage of Apple’s ‘creation’ media event. The event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center For the Arts Theater, and will begin at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time, or 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Apple is widely expected to debut its long-awaited tablet at the event, and may also unveil a beta of iPhone OS 4.0 and an accompanying SDK. As we have done in the past, iLounge.com will take you to our streamlined special event page starting an hour or so before the event; you can set your bookmarks ahead of time to live.ilounge.com, and we will also be updating our Flickr account before and during event with new photos.
Also, don’t forget about our Limited Edition iLounge.com iPhone case auction for charity. We’ve put one of the remaining Limited Edition iLounge.com Speck CandyShell cases for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS up for auction, with all proceeds going to the Red Cross Haiti Relief & Development fund. The auction will end on Jan. 28, 2010 at approximately 11:00 Pacific Time.
Update: iLounge’s editors are on location outside of the Yerba Buena Center For the Arts Theater waiting for the doors to open. Be sure to check our Flickr stream for more photos, and watch this page—and our official Twitter account—for further updates leading up to the event.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Researchers expose security flaw in Osram smart bulbs
- Cops bust ‘criminal enterprise’ using stolen credit cards at Chicago-area Apple stores
- Update in iOS 10 allows for autoplay of silent videos in Safari
- WSJ: Apple brings in trusted executive Mansfield to head Apple Car project
- CarPlay to be available in all 2017 Ford models
- Rumors claim new iPhone will be released Sept. 16, could have ‘iPhone 6 SE’ name
- Photos claim to show alleged ‘iPad Pro 2’
- Apple to sell limited-edition Olympic Apple Watch bands exclusively in Brazil
- Report: iPhone 7 will include Lightning adapter instead of Lightning EarPods
- Edward Snowden designing device to prevent iPhone wiretapping
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Incase Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app