Live coverage of Apple’s ‘creation’ event begins tomorrow (updated: now!)
iLounge’s editors are heading to San Francisco to provide live coverage of Apple’s ‘creation’ media event. The event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center For the Arts Theater, and will begin at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time, or 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Apple is widely expected to debut its long-awaited tablet at the event, and may also unveil a beta of iPhone OS 4.0 and an accompanying SDK. As we have done in the past, iLounge.com will take you to our streamlined special event page starting an hour or so before the event; you can set your bookmarks ahead of time to live.ilounge.com, and we will also be updating our Flickr account before and during event with new photos.
Also, don’t forget about our Limited Edition iLounge.com iPhone case auction for charity. We’ve put one of the remaining Limited Edition iLounge.com Speck CandyShell cases for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS up for auction, with all proceeds going to the Red Cross Haiti Relief & Development fund. The auction will end on Jan. 28, 2010 at approximately 11:00 Pacific Time.
Update: iLounge’s editors are on location outside of the Yerba Buena Center For the Arts Theater waiting for the doors to open. Be sure to check our Flickr stream for more photos, and watch this page—and our official Twitter account—for further updates leading up to the event.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?