Live from MWSF08, starting 9AM PT today [updated x2] | iLounge News

Live from MWSF08, starting 9AM PT today [updated x2]

Updated! iLounge’s editors have arrived in San Francisco, California to provide live coverage of the 2008 Macworld Expo, which kicks off Tuesday morning at 9:00AM Pacific Time with a keynote speech from Apple CEO Steve Jobs. The Expo, which traditionally sees the introduction of new Apple and third-party hardware and software, is expected to include substantial upgrades to iTunes, the iPhone, and Apple TV, and other Apple wireless products, as well as a number of new third-party accessory announcements.

image

Visit the iLounge.com homepage for our live coverage starting at 9AM; we will have a special page set up to handle live keynote coverage, and will be updating very frequently throughout the Expo.

New: Follow the keynote on our Flickr pages. Pictures are already being posted!

« Apple rolls out major software updates for iPhone, iPods [updated]

Marware unveils new cases for iPhone, iPod nano »

Comments

Gos damn it i can’t wait! i will get an apple tablet tommorow (hopefully), if it comes out :s

Posted by roberto gomez on January 14, 2008 at 3:03 PM (PDT)

I’m hoping for price drops on iPods myself. grin due to new models or improvements.

Posted by Hatman on January 14, 2008 at 7:07 PM (PDT)

“I can feel it in the air tonight
Oh Lord
Oh Lord…”
Thank you Phil, as Steve takes the stage, and I’ve just won $100,000 on a bet I placed in Vegas six months ago. And in the words of a fellow Brit, “Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord!”

When is life going to get anything other than predictable?
Happy New Year – the drinks will be on me!

Posted by aceydozz on January 15, 2008 at 12:11 AM (PDT)

one vote for iTablet ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Posted by gonzalo on January 15, 2008 at 1:16 AM (PDT)

A Wireless female with several turn on and off, and upgradable via wireless function ,.... please apple,,.. please wink

Posted by dennis on January 15, 2008 at 5:10 AM (PDT)

This is NOT a picture of the Moscone Center. It’s a picture of a parking garage @ 5th and MIssion Streets.

Posted by de Vries on January 15, 2008 at 7:31 AM (PDT)

The new music isn’t up this morning so it’s pretty obvious something will be announced about iTunes today.

Posted by AF on January 15, 2008 at 8:47 AM (PDT)

can I please get a Garmin-Apple device for my car?

Posted by MB on January 15, 2008 at 9:07 AM (PDT)

I’m getting a modified “terms & conditions” message when I try to access my shopping cart. I’ve tried to accept the T&C, and iTunes acknowledges that I have, but when I return to the shopping cart, the same page appears again.

So, yeah, I would guess that something new about iTunes is in the air.

Posted by Tommy on January 15, 2008 at 9:46 AM (PDT)