Logitech debuts new portable speaker systems
Logitech has introduced two new portable speakers systems—one specifically designed for use with the iPod and one for any MP3 player.
The mm50 iPod speaker system uses Max-X high-excursion drivers, which include neodymium magnets and three inch pressure drivers, to provide “fully balanced audio, maximum bass response and minimal distortion.” The mm50 features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that lasts up to 10 hours, and you can simultaneously recharge the iPod battery and speaker battery when powered by the included AC adapter. The system works with any iPod with a Dock Connector port and also comes with a travel case and a wireless remote control. The mm50 will ship in September for $149.99.
Logitech’s mm28 portable speaker system features an ultra-thin design and can be used with the iPod and any other device with a standard 3.5mm audio jack. Measuring less than 1.25-inches thin, the mm28 speakers use stereo NXT flat-panel technology that produces “rich tones and lush bass.” The speaker system can be powered by either the included AC adapter or by four AA batteries—it can last up to 45 hours on a single set of batteries. The mm28 will be available in September for $79.99.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?