Logitech launches Pure-Fi iPod speaker systems
Logitech has introduced its new Pure-Fi line of iPod speaker systems. The first two systems in the lineup are the Pure-Fi Anywhere, a remake of the popular mm50 system, and the Pure-Fi Dream, an entirely new system designed for the bedroom. The Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere offers one-touch access to shuffle and repeat functions, a wireless remote control, 2-inch Max-X active drivers, a 10-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a battery-life indicator, an integrated Universal Dock, a protective travel case, and an AC adapter with integrated cable management. It works with all Dock-connecting iPods, and will sell for $150 when it is released in September.
The Logitech Pure-Fi Dream Bedroom Music System features one-button access to six iPod playlists, six AM and 12 FM radio stations, easy access to the iPod’s shuffle and repeat functions, motion-activated backlit controls, and an auto-adjusting LCD that automatically dims at night and shows track/song/artist information from iPod tracks and RDS data from radio stations. Other features include dual alarms with battery backup, motion snooze alarm that responds to a wave of the hand, a digital AM/FM radio, a backlit remote control with snooze buttons, 3/4-inch dome tweeters and 3-inch long-throw woofers, and an integrated iPod Dock. The Pure-Fi Dream is priced at $250; it will be available in November.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?