Logitech launches Pure-Fi iPod speaker systems
Logitech has introduced its new Pure-Fi line of iPod speaker systems. The first two systems in the lineup are the Pure-Fi Anywhere, a remake of the popular mm50 system, and the Pure-Fi Dream, an entirely new system designed for the bedroom. The Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere offers one-touch access to shuffle and repeat functions, a wireless remote control, 2-inch Max-X active drivers, a 10-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a battery-life indicator, an integrated Universal Dock, a protective travel case, and an AC adapter with integrated cable management. It works with all Dock-connecting iPods, and will sell for $150 when it is released in September.
The Logitech Pure-Fi Dream Bedroom Music System features one-button access to six iPod playlists, six AM and 12 FM radio stations, easy access to the iPod’s shuffle and repeat functions, motion-activated backlit controls, and an auto-adjusting LCD that automatically dims at night and shows track/song/artist information from iPod tracks and RDS data from radio stations. Other features include dual alarms with battery backup, motion snooze alarm that responds to a wave of the hand, a digital AM/FM radio, a backlit remote control with snooze buttons, 3/4-inch dome tweeters and 3-inch long-throw woofers, and an integrated iPod Dock. The Pure-Fi Dream is priced at $250; it will be available in November.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?