Logitech launches Pure-Fi iPod speaker systems
Logitech has introduced its new Pure-Fi line of iPod speaker systems. The first two systems in the lineup are the Pure-Fi Anywhere, a remake of the popular mm50 system, and the Pure-Fi Dream, an entirely new system designed for the bedroom. The Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere offers one-touch access to shuffle and repeat functions, a wireless remote control, 2-inch Max-X active drivers, a 10-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a battery-life indicator, an integrated Universal Dock, a protective travel case, and an AC adapter with integrated cable management. It works with all Dock-connecting iPods, and will sell for $150 when it is released in September.
The Logitech Pure-Fi Dream Bedroom Music System features one-button access to six iPod playlists, six AM and 12 FM radio stations, easy access to the iPod’s shuffle and repeat functions, motion-activated backlit controls, and an auto-adjusting LCD that automatically dims at night and shows track/song/artist information from iPod tracks and RDS data from radio stations. Other features include dual alarms with battery backup, motion snooze alarm that responds to a wave of the hand, a digital AM/FM radio, a backlit remote control with snooze buttons, 3/4-inch dome tweeters and 3-inch long-throw woofers, and an integrated iPod Dock. The Pure-Fi Dream is priced at $250; it will be available in November.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?