Logitech launches Pure-Fi iPod speaker systems
Logitech has introduced its new Pure-Fi line of iPod speaker systems. The first two systems in the lineup are the Pure-Fi Anywhere, a remake of the popular mm50 system, and the Pure-Fi Dream, an entirely new system designed for the bedroom. The Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere offers one-touch access to shuffle and repeat functions, a wireless remote control, 2-inch Max-X active drivers, a 10-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a battery-life indicator, an integrated Universal Dock, a protective travel case, and an AC adapter with integrated cable management. It works with all Dock-connecting iPods, and will sell for $150 when it is released in September.
The Logitech Pure-Fi Dream Bedroom Music System features one-button access to six iPod playlists, six AM and 12 FM radio stations, easy access to the iPod’s shuffle and repeat functions, motion-activated backlit controls, and an auto-adjusting LCD that automatically dims at night and shows track/song/artist information from iPod tracks and RDS data from radio stations. Other features include dual alarms with battery backup, motion snooze alarm that responds to a wave of the hand, a digital AM/FM radio, a backlit remote control with snooze buttons, 3/4-inch dome tweeters and 3-inch long-throw woofers, and an integrated iPod Dock. The Pure-Fi Dream is priced at $250; it will be available in November.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?