Logitech rolls out two speaker systems for iPod and iPhone
Logitech has announced its new Pure-Fi Express Plus omnidirectional speaker and Pure-Fi Anytime alarm clock for iPod and iPhone. The Pure-Fi Express Plus is a new portable speaker system featuring omnidirectional acoustics to transmit sound evenly in all directions. Other features include the ability to operate off of AC or battery power, a built-in Universal Dock, and an included remote control. The Logitech Pure-Fi Express Plus is expected to be available in October and will sell for $100.
Logitech’s Pure-Fi Anytime is a new alarm clock radio for iPod and iPhone offering a built-in Universal Dock which is recessed to help prevent the user from accidentally knocking over or damaging the docked device, a digital AM/FM radio, a high-contrast display, dual alarms than can be set to music, radio, or buzzer, a motion-sensing snooze feature, and motion-activated backlit controls. Like the Pure-Fi Express Plus, the Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime is expected to be available in October and will sell for $100.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?