Logitech rolls out two speaker systems for iPod and iPhone
Logitech has announced its new Pure-Fi Express Plus omnidirectional speaker and Pure-Fi Anytime alarm clock for iPod and iPhone. The Pure-Fi Express Plus is a new portable speaker system featuring omnidirectional acoustics to transmit sound evenly in all directions. Other features include the ability to operate off of AC or battery power, a built-in Universal Dock, and an included remote control. The Logitech Pure-Fi Express Plus is expected to be available in October and will sell for $100.
Logitech’s Pure-Fi Anytime is a new alarm clock radio for iPod and iPhone offering a built-in Universal Dock which is recessed to help prevent the user from accidentally knocking over or damaging the docked device, a digital AM/FM radio, a high-contrast display, dual alarms than can be set to music, radio, or buzzer, a motion-sensing snooze feature, and motion-activated backlit controls. Like the Pure-Fi Express Plus, the Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime is expected to be available in October and will sell for $100.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?