LogMeIn adds Bluetooth keyboard support
Popular remote desktop service LogMeIn has released an update to its iOS applications adding support for using a Bluetooth keyboard in remote desktop sessions. The new feature allows users with external keyboards to maintain full screen visibility of their remote Mac or PC while typing, rather than having to contend with the on-screen keyboard. The update also expands the My Cloud Bank feature with support for Skydrive and Box.net, joining other popular online file services such as Dropbox, and Google Docs. In addition, Windows users can now have their host screen resolution automatically set to mirror the iPad screen resolution when connecting to their PC. LogMeIn is available from the App Store in two versions: LogMeIn (free) provides standard remote access capabilities at no additional cost with the option to purchase a LogMeIn Pro subscription for $40/year per computer to add HD video and sound streaming, remote printing and file management with cloud services integration; LogMeIn Ignition ($130) provides the full set of “Pro” features for multiple computers as a one-time purchase and continues to be a free upgrade for previous Ignition users.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?