Lost iPod tracking service | iLounge News

Lost iPod tracking service

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Friday, August 27, 2004
News Categories:

Afraid of losing your iPod and never seeing it again? A new service might be the answer to insure your iPod’s safe return. LostiPods.com is offering iPod registration ($5 fee), stickers (coming soon) and a reward system to help you get your iPod back.

« Griffin announces EarJams earbud adapters

HP debuts “iPod+hp” for 9-15-04 release »

Comments

Losing an iPod sucks. :( I lost my black 160 only a week after I bought it so I would have it to listen to in Costa Rica. But coming home from Costa Rica, I lost it on Continental flight 1672 at seat 8E. If you found it, please let me know. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) It might have been stolen, though… If it has, I have an iPod tracker on it already. It hasn’t been plugged in as far as ihound knows, so whoever has my iPod is having to deal with my music, and I listen to a lot of really heavy, underground stuff. I hope whoever has it is totally freaked by the kind of music I listen to… smile lol

Posted by Ryan on July 3, 2008 at 2:00 PM (PDT)

Forgot to add that it was on June 26th and the flight was going to Phoenix from Houston. smile

Posted by Ryan on July 3, 2008 at 2:02 PM (PDT)

I lost my Ipod (silver/black in a brown pouch) in Omaha zoo area today on 7/4 around noon-2:30pm. If you happened to be around and have any information, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Posted by dana on July 4, 2008 at 10:11 PM (PDT)

I discovered Numigo: http://www.numigo.com
There you can print out or buy labels to mark your ipod anonymously. You then have a better chance to get your lost ipod back.

Posted by Bella on August 26, 2008 at 2:03 AM (PDT)

Found IPOD in MA- has engraving on it- please describe and will return to rightful owner.

Posted by Aaron on September 27, 2008 at 7:17 PM (PDT)

If you are from Visalia, CA. I found an ipod on 9/25. I was at a fitness center. Please email me if you think it could be yours.

Posted by Alicia on September 29, 2008 at 11:41 AM (PDT)

Long Shot, but here goes:  My daughter lost a black 120gb classic in Naples,FL on or around Oct 9th, 2008. It has an unusual inscription on the back of it. If someone comes across it please contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and I will verify the inscription.

THanks in advance for your honesty!

Posted by Amy on October 20, 2008 at 10:32 AM (PDT)

FOUND 4/1/2009 NORCO California @ NHS. Shuffle with a pretty good mix of tunes. You need your music back! I can help! .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by c8652 on April 3, 2009 at 8:05 AM (PDT)

It was an ipod touch it had a zebra cover on it. It lookd like an iphone i had a lock code on. i lost   it in festival city.if u find it contact this number and ask for nupur dhamani 0504952062. thank you so much

Posted by srishti dhamani on April 8, 2009 at 4:52 AM (PDT)

looking for owner of an ipod lost near the downtown albq area. if you can give names from it and descride this magnificant device then you will have it back

Posted by Alley on April 19, 2009 at 4:50 PM (PDT)

sharing my story would be pretty stupid but i guess it would give people a laugh well here it is. i lost my ipod in my house and i cant seem to find its either im really stupid or my friend stole it. im really pissed because i loved my ipod and im bored on the train everyday because i loved my music.

Posted by Roberto on May 27, 2009 at 7:36 PM (PDT)

i wish i could say i lost mine or it was stolen while i was out somewhere. mine got stolen right from my house. 2 suspects but no way of proving who did it. kinda sucks.

Posted by katie on August 6, 2009 at 10:17 AM (PDT)

I found an ipod in Ridgefield, WA on 8/10/09. Identify the music on it and you’ll get your tunes back. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Leslie Collord on August 11, 2009 at 8:19 AM (PDT)

lost ipod. i looked everywhere. if found please email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
number thing:9C9145P6201

Posted by Jacob Kim on September 7, 2009 at 4:43 PM (PDT)

Will the real jason kimbourgh
please email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
with contact phone number. important that I speak with you..

Posted by Luke Rummell on September 20, 2009 at 8:28 PM (PDT)

I lost my ipod and black coat today at Penn State University. I think i lost it in redifer computer lab. It is ipodnano (pink) ipod and there are many korean songs and videos. if found please email me. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). This serial No is YM9397KH72L

Posted by Meeso Park on February 1, 2010 at 8:11 PM (PDT)

i lost my ipod touch at school one day and after school i went to get it and it wasn’t there. it has a case that has a pick rim and it is white on the back with pink stripes.my email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and my phone number is 510-493-8932 if you find it please call me or contact me by emailing me… thanks!

Posted by britney on June 21, 2010 at 6:13 PM (PDT)

i lost my ipod touch and i honestly need to know how to track it,

Posted by sadies on July 29, 2010 at 3:48 AM (PDT)

I left my 8g iPod touch on a Westjet flight from Tampa to Toronto on Feb 17, 2011.  The flight then went on to Winnipeg, Calgary and Vancouver.  I have the serial number.  If found, please email me.

Posted by Kelly on February 20, 2011 at 7:49 PM (PDT)

Date when stolen: 26th May 2011
Serial number: YM0031ST71V
Location from where stolen: From the under seat of Activa Honda(sliver)parked outside the garden of Sector 46, Chandigarh, Punjab, India.
If found contact at: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Oh God! I lost my SLIVER 8GB IPOD NANO 5G(Fifth Generation)on 26 May 2011. Somebody stole my hand bag which contained the iPod too. With God’s grace got my license and debit cards back(returned by the sweeper while sweeping in the morning) but not the iPod.
Person who finds will be given handsome REWARD.
For God’s sake! Return it if the thief is reading this or anyone who just bought it not knowing that it was stolen.

Posted by Amanjot Kaur on May 27, 2011 at 9:20 AM (PDT)

Page 3 of 4 pages  <  1 2 3 4 >