M-Edge rolls out line of cases for Apple iPad
M-Edge, makers of cases and protective solutions for e-readers like the Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble nook, has announced a new line of cases for the Apple iPad. The lineup includes the FlexStand, a stand featuring rubber bumpers at each corner for holding the iPad and flexible steel legs for positioning the stand on different surfaces, the Leisure Jacket, a ripstop nylon case featuring a high density foam frame for protecting the iPad and a clear vinyl front cover that allows the iPad to be used while still encased, the Executive Jacket, a leather flip-style case with a plush fabric interior and the ability to be used as a horizontal stand, the Platform Jacket, a leather flip-style similar to the Executive Jacket but with a vertical-oriented design instead of horizontal, the Trip Jacket, a canvas and leather notebook-like cover with a horizontally-opening front cover and microfiber interior, and the Flip Jacket, which is similar to the Trip Jacket but with a vertically-opening design.
Also included in M-Edge’s lineup is the Latitude Jacket, a zip-open ripstop nylon case with polar fleece interior, the Page Sleeve, a simple, vertical leather case with microsuede interior, the Slip Sleeve, a horizontal canvas and leather case featuring a top-opening flap cover with elastic strap closure and microfiber interior, the Touring Sleeve, a zip-open neoprene case with polar fleece interior, the Hip Bag, a vertical, messenger-style canvas bag with microfiber lining and zip closure, the Journey Bag, a larger, horizontal messenger bag made from ripstop nylon and featuring a dedicated zippered fleece compartment for the iPad and a larger main compartment for chargers and other accessories, and the Destination Bag, a leather bag with microfiber interior, dedicated zipper pocket for the iPad, and an adjustable, removable shoulder strap. M-Edge’s line of new cases for the Apple iPad is listed as coming soon; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?