M-Edge rolls out line of cases for Apple iPad
M-Edge, makers of cases and protective solutions for e-readers like the Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble nook, has announced a new line of cases for the Apple iPad. The lineup includes the FlexStand, a stand featuring rubber bumpers at each corner for holding the iPad and flexible steel legs for positioning the stand on different surfaces, the Leisure Jacket, a ripstop nylon case featuring a high density foam frame for protecting the iPad and a clear vinyl front cover that allows the iPad to be used while still encased, the Executive Jacket, a leather flip-style case with a plush fabric interior and the ability to be used as a horizontal stand, the Platform Jacket, a leather flip-style similar to the Executive Jacket but with a vertical-oriented design instead of horizontal, the Trip Jacket, a canvas and leather notebook-like cover with a horizontally-opening front cover and microfiber interior, and the Flip Jacket, which is similar to the Trip Jacket but with a vertically-opening design.
Also included in M-Edge’s lineup is the Latitude Jacket, a zip-open ripstop nylon case with polar fleece interior, the Page Sleeve, a simple, vertical leather case with microsuede interior, the Slip Sleeve, a horizontal canvas and leather case featuring a top-opening flap cover with elastic strap closure and microfiber interior, the Touring Sleeve, a zip-open neoprene case with polar fleece interior, the Hip Bag, a vertical, messenger-style canvas bag with microfiber lining and zip closure, the Journey Bag, a larger, horizontal messenger bag made from ripstop nylon and featuring a dedicated zippered fleece compartment for the iPad and a larger main compartment for chargers and other accessories, and the Destination Bag, a leather bag with microfiber interior, dedicated zipper pocket for the iPad, and an adjustable, removable shoulder strap. M-Edge’s line of new cases for the Apple iPad is listed as coming soon; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?