M-Edge rolls out line of cases for Apple iPad
M-Edge, makers of cases and protective solutions for e-readers like the Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble nook, has announced a new line of cases for the Apple iPad. The lineup includes the FlexStand, a stand featuring rubber bumpers at each corner for holding the iPad and flexible steel legs for positioning the stand on different surfaces, the Leisure Jacket, a ripstop nylon case featuring a high density foam frame for protecting the iPad and a clear vinyl front cover that allows the iPad to be used while still encased, the Executive Jacket, a leather flip-style case with a plush fabric interior and the ability to be used as a horizontal stand, the Platform Jacket, a leather flip-style similar to the Executive Jacket but with a vertical-oriented design instead of horizontal, the Trip Jacket, a canvas and leather notebook-like cover with a horizontally-opening front cover and microfiber interior, and the Flip Jacket, which is similar to the Trip Jacket but with a vertically-opening design.
Also included in M-Edge’s lineup is the Latitude Jacket, a zip-open ripstop nylon case with polar fleece interior, the Page Sleeve, a simple, vertical leather case with microsuede interior, the Slip Sleeve, a horizontal canvas and leather case featuring a top-opening flap cover with elastic strap closure and microfiber interior, the Touring Sleeve, a zip-open neoprene case with polar fleece interior, the Hip Bag, a vertical, messenger-style canvas bag with microfiber lining and zip closure, the Journey Bag, a larger, horizontal messenger bag made from ripstop nylon and featuring a dedicated zippered fleece compartment for the iPad and a larger main compartment for chargers and other accessories, and the Destination Bag, a leather bag with microfiber interior, dedicated zipper pocket for the iPad, and an adjustable, removable shoulder strap. M-Edge’s line of new cases for the Apple iPad is listed as coming soon; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Malware steals 225,000+ Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Apple announces partnership with Cisco for iOS business users
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?