M-Edge rolls out line of cases for Apple iPad
M-Edge, makers of cases and protective solutions for e-readers like the Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble nook, has announced a new line of cases for the Apple iPad. The lineup includes the FlexStand, a stand featuring rubber bumpers at each corner for holding the iPad and flexible steel legs for positioning the stand on different surfaces, the Leisure Jacket, a ripstop nylon case featuring a high density foam frame for protecting the iPad and a clear vinyl front cover that allows the iPad to be used while still encased, the Executive Jacket, a leather flip-style case with a plush fabric interior and the ability to be used as a horizontal stand, the Platform Jacket, a leather flip-style similar to the Executive Jacket but with a vertical-oriented design instead of horizontal, the Trip Jacket, a canvas and leather notebook-like cover with a horizontally-opening front cover and microfiber interior, and the Flip Jacket, which is similar to the Trip Jacket but with a vertically-opening design.
Also included in M-Edge’s lineup is the Latitude Jacket, a zip-open ripstop nylon case with polar fleece interior, the Page Sleeve, a simple, vertical leather case with microsuede interior, the Slip Sleeve, a horizontal canvas and leather case featuring a top-opening flap cover with elastic strap closure and microfiber interior, the Touring Sleeve, a zip-open neoprene case with polar fleece interior, the Hip Bag, a vertical, messenger-style canvas bag with microfiber lining and zip closure, the Journey Bag, a larger, horizontal messenger bag made from ripstop nylon and featuring a dedicated zippered fleece compartment for the iPad and a larger main compartment for chargers and other accessories, and the Destination Bag, a leather bag with microfiber interior, dedicated zipper pocket for the iPad, and an adjustable, removable shoulder strap. M-Edge’s line of new cases for the Apple iPad is listed as coming soon; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?