Mac: AppleScripts for New iPod 2.0 Released
Make your life a bit easier with new AppleScripts for iPod. The new note reader on new iPods with iPod Software 2.0 can read and store notes on iPod. These new AppleScripts help automate the process.
Clear All Notes - This script will delete all the notes in the entire contents of the Notes folder on your iPod. There is an option to remove any sub-folders in the Notes folder as well.
Clipboard to Note - To create and install a note on your iPod, simply select text in any document, copy it to the clipboard, and run this script! A new note containing the copied text will be added to the Notes folder on the iPod. Because of the 4K limit on the size of notes, long documents will be automatically divided into multiple linked files.
Eject iPod - This script can be used to eject the currently mounted iPod.
List Notes - This script will display a list of the installed notes. Selected entries may be opened for editing.
Note From Webpages - These scripts are designed to work exclusively with Apple’s Safari web browser. The MacCentral script will extract a MacCentral article from the front browser window. The Printer Friendly script will extract the contents of the front browser window and works best when the front window is set to be ready to print without ads and other HTML items.
To install the script collection, simply place the downloaded iPod scripts folder in: Home > Library > Scripts.
- ConnectSense Smart Outlet adds power monitoring, reduces price
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Apple releases fourth tvOS 10.0.1 beta
- iOS dev finds unimplemented one-handed keyboard in iOS code
- Apple sends out press invites for ‘Hello Again’ Oct. 27 Mac event
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.1 to developers
- Apple patners with builders to include HomeKit-enabled devices in new homes
- Report about Apple Pay in Japan hints at Oct. 25 release for iOS 10.1
- Apple Pay adds 20+ new U.S. banks and credit unions, MBNA Canada coming ‘mid-2017’
- Misfit launches Phase smartwatch
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Rockstar
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps