Mac: iCal 1.5.1 Released
Modern life means multiple calendars, and iCal makes it simple to deal with them. You can see your schedules for both work and home, color coded, from within a single window to let you identify conflicts and free time. You can look at your family
What’s new in this version:
iCal 1.5.1 is easier and faster to use with its enhanced Info Drawer, To Do alarms and notes, more keyboard shortcuts, ability to publish or subscribe to calendars on servers located behind a firewall, improved alarms, support for events in multiple time zones, as well as other stability and performance improvements.
Mac OS X v10.2.3 or later
Publishing calendars on the Internet requires a .Mac membership or a WebDAV server.
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- iCloud Tabs to share Safari tabs between Mac, iOS
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?