Mac: iPodDownload 1.0 released | iLounge News

Mac: iPodDownload 1.0 released

This free iTunes plugin allows you to download tracks from your iPod to your iTunes library.

Editor’s note: This software is no longer available for download. All links to the software were removed at Apple’s request.

License: Freeware
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.0 or later

« Bose announces SoundDock Digital Music System

MacSkinz releases The Wedgee adjustable stand »

Comments

Mac users, as the editor is saying this program is gone at Apple’s request.

PC and Linux Users have always this feature in IpodAgent and WinAmp plugin (gtkpod linux based code) and gtkpod for linux. I don’t have a need using this feature yet.

I could not understant why Mac Users are always saying that Apple is very for Ipod users.

Posted by NS on September 16, 2004 at 2:38 PM (PDT)

Thanks to the person who sended it.  hehehe

Posted by schiz on September 16, 2004 at 2:40 PM (PDT)

Anyone willing to send it to me too smile

chunkylover23 at mac.com

Posted by Chunkylover23 on September 16, 2004 at 3:19 PM (PDT)

I will love you forever (maybe)

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by S-K on September 16, 2004 at 5:17 PM (PDT)

please send me a copy.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thank you so much!

Posted by pshady on September 16, 2004 at 7:52 PM (PDT)

Can someone also send it to me smile

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks !

Posted by Rich on September 16, 2004 at 8:10 PM (PDT)

If anyone wants to send it to me, i’ll love you more than the otehr guys!
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Kev on September 16, 2004 at 8:24 PM (PDT)

can i have one too,please!!!
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by andy on September 17, 2004 at 2:35 AM (PDT)

Yes i have it, and it is very very good, i have a saved copy on my ipod + the xml data files to recompile playlists.

Now that is what i call magic !

Posted by sweetness on September 17, 2004 at 3:18 AM (PDT)

please, please, please!!! send me a copy too!!!!

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

i love you

Posted by amenono on September 17, 2004 at 3:40 AM (PDT)

send me a copy and i will host it for download

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by bry on September 17, 2004 at 3:57 AM (PDT)

not to sound like a broken record, but if anyone could please send this to me, i would really appreciate it!!

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by madmadamem on September 17, 2004 at 4:44 AM (PDT)

I found a copy on Limewire.

Posted by Elion on September 17, 2004 at 4:46 AM (PDT)

Posted by Jack on September 17, 2004 at 5:17 AM (PDT)

thanks, Elion. got it!

Posted by madmadamem on September 17, 2004 at 5:18 AM (PDT)

Maybe having the name “iPod” in the name is what Apple didn’t approve of.

Posted by KMFurDM on September 17, 2004 at 6:39 AM (PDT)

I feel dumb.  Anyone want to explain how to use this? =(

Posted by c on September 17, 2004 at 7:06 AM (PDT)

Please send to me.  I’ll be eternally grateful

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Gracias!!

Posted by DJKH on September 17, 2004 at 7:13 AM (PDT)

Whoops,

That’s .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by DJKH on September 17, 2004 at 7:14 AM (PDT)

Please send it to me.  Much thanks,

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Orgta on September 17, 2004 at 9:50 AM (PDT)

Page 2 of 3 pages  <  1 2 3 >