Mac: iPodRip 3.5 released
iPodRip is the ultimate iPod companion application. iPodRip allows you to get the most out of your iPod—you can transfer music from your iPod back to your iTunes Library, listen to music directly on your iPod (allowing you to save valuable disk space)—plus much more. iPodRip supports all iPod Media Types—MP3, AAC, Protected AAC and Audible.com Content.
What’s new in this version:
- [Feature] - Added visual duplicate detection
- [Enhancement] - Completely rewritten for speed, stability and ease of use
- [Enhancement] - Faster launch time
- [Enhancement] - Searching is now live
- [Enhancement] - If the playlist box in SmartSync is not selected, the entire library is used instead
- [Enhancement] - Made internationalization of the app easier
- [Enhancement] - Improved performance and reliability of the “Sync Meta Data” tool
- [Enhancement] - Moved all the help files online
- [Enhancement] - Toolbar items with irreversible actions now dim when the window goes out of focus
- [Enhancement] - Cleaned up the preferences and simplified them
- [Enhancement] - Simplified the interface
- [Enhancement] - iPodRip can now handle multiple operations at once
- [Enhancement] - Improved memory usage
- [Enhancement] - Improved song playback
- [Enhancement] - Improved iPod detection
- [Enhancement] - SplitView’s now remember their previous size
- [Enhancement] - Export to HTML is now faster, produces smaller pages and is XHTML valid
- [Bug Fix] - Fixed an issue with sync’ing meta data and 5 star songs
- [Bug Fix] - Fixed an issue where songs with “/” in their name’s would not copy
- [Bug Fix] - Fixed an issue where songs would not be displayed in the Finder after an import
- [Bug Fix] - Fixed a bug when importing songs on Jaguar systems
License: iPodRip will run, without limitation, for 10 sessions. After you use all of the 10 sessions, you’ll need to purchase iPodRip to use any of the application’s functionality.
System Requirements: iPodRip works with Mac OS X 10.2 “Jaguar” and later, including Mac OS X 10.3 “Panther”. iPodRip works with any iPod, whether it be a Mac OS X or Windows formatted. 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Gen as well as the iPod Mini are confirmed to work with iPodRip.
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- iCloud Tabs to share Safari tabs between Mac, iOS
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?