Mac: iSync 1.4 Released
Use iSync to synchronize your Address Book and iCal information across Mac OS computers and devices, such as an iSync-compatible mobile phone, an iPod or a Palm OS device. You can also use iSync to synchronize Safari bookmarks along with your contacts and calendars to two or more Macintosh computers using the Internet (.Mac membership required).
What’s new in this version:
iSync now has calendar, contact, and to-do synchronization for the Nokia 6600, 3620, 3660 and Siemens SX1. With these phones iSync also syncs the Address Book picture to the contact info, so you can see a picture of the caller when the phone rings. In addition, Mac users in Japan can now sync over 110 Japanese mobile phones when they purchase a third-party USB cable. New version also adds iPod mini support.
Mac OS X v10.2.8 or later (Mac OS X v10.3.2 recommended for Symbian OS phones)
iCal 1.5.1 or later
A compatible device
Palm syncing requires Palm Desktop 4.0 or later and the iSync Palm Conduit v1.2
Mac to Mac syncing requires a .Mac membership (free 60-day try out available)
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- iCloud Tabs to share Safari tabs between Mac, iOS
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?